Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

I can't believe what I'm seeing here lads

DaNorPVW0AEN4pl

It's been a depressing window so far. Our scouting set up must face serious questions. Not even cheap punts on young up and coming players as yet.

However, I really like Rondon as a player. He's an all round centre forward, vastly underated, mainly by those who have barely seen him play and judge purely on stats. He's outstanding at holding the ball up, linking midfield and attack and an extremely clever forward. He's absolutely miles ahead of Tosun and the Everton version of Kean. He'd be good business on a free for 2 years.

I get people moaning over links to nothing players like Winks and Longstaff but its as you say lazy opinions on players like Rondon and Ings just because they dont play for hipster clubs like Dortmund or have £40 million price tags.

Rondon isn't great but he's reliable, knows the league, leads the line, comes off the bench and can make a nuisance of himself in the oppositions box which we have no one other than DCL who can do that.

What do people expect when we are skint Haaland buying out his contract to come play for us on a free transfer?

The harsh reality is we are in this situation because instead of signing a Rondon or Ings type for £15-20 million the club decided to go out and lash £73 milllion on Sandro, Tosun, Niasse & Kean.

Only ourselves to blame.

Status
Not open for further replies.