Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get people moaning over links to nothing players like Winks and Longstaff but its as you say lazy opinions on players like Rondon and Ings just because they dont play for hipster clubs like Dortmund or have £40 million price tags.

Rondon isn't great but he's reliable, knows the league, leads the line, comes off the bench and can make a nuisance of himself in the oppositions box which we have no one other than DCL who can do that.

What do people expect when we are skint Haaland buying out his contract to come play for us on a free transfer?

The harsh reality is we are in this situation because instead of signing a Rondon or Ings type for £15-20 million the club decided to go out and lash £73 milllion on Sandro, Tosun, Niasse & Kean.

Only ourselves to blame.

@ForeverBlue92

Ohhhhh mate. I'll be charitable here, I'm guessing your latter posting is based on realising the error of your ways and doing some homework?

Anyway Roydon, I have it on good authority from West Brom season ticket holders, absolutely flatters to decieve. He looks like a player. Big, strong, fast etc. He does the odd great thing. But he offers nothing for 89.76% of the time. Fahct.

That was at his peak. The view from 1972? Swerve.

Origi is limited - but off the bench he's a nuisance who makes things happen.

We have players on our bench who are limited and DONT make things happen - thats what you dont realise.

Townsend is limited - but can cross a ball and get 6 assists

Benard was limited but couldn't cross and got 0 assists

You are crying over nothing.

Only season Townsend get 6+ assist was in 2016.
His best apart from that was 4.
Are you really going to die on this hill?

Ohhhhh mate. I'll be charitable here, I'm guessing your latter posting is based on realising the error of your ways and doing some homework?

Anyway Roydon, I have it on good authority from West Brom season ticket holders, absolutely flatters to decieve. He looks like a player. Big, strong, fast etc. He does the odd great thing. But he offers nothing for 89.76% of the time. Fahct.

That was at his peak. The view from 1972? Swerve.

But the reality of our situation is we are skint.

So its sign someone on a free who does something 10.24% of the time or persist with the likes of Tosun who does something 0.00% of the time.

Any improvement is improvement or do people want to cut their noses off to spite their faces because we cant throw £30 million at a back up striker?

So its sign someone on a free who does something 10.24% of the time or persist with the likes of Tosun who does something 0.00% of the time.

Any improvement is improvement or do people want to cut their noses off to spite their faces because we cant throw £30 million at a back up striker?
Suggest another player so I can vault you next please mate.

But it’s not that though is it? Tosun isn’t our back up striker.

Personally I'd rather give one of the kids a go.

I'm fairly sure not one of us will look back and say "if only we'd got washed up West Brom flop Rondon in".

Only season Townsend get 6+ assist was in 2016.
His best apart from that was 4.
Are you really going to die on this hill?

Im getting behind the club and acknowledge our financial situation - maybe you should do the same.

But it’s not that though is it? Tosun isn’t our back up striker.

Kean is who scored 2 in 31 games -now THAT is a carthorse.

No, sorry but disagree. We have to stop handing contracts to marginally less crap than we already have or had for the sake of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.