• GrandOldTeam do not endorse any ticket transaction made via our website. All transactions are made at your own risk.

All online purchases carry some risk. To help mitigate that risk, we recommend;

• Payment Method. Do not, under any circumstance pay via direct bank transfer. This payment method offers you no protection whatsoever. Once you pay, there no way to reverse the payment and your bank will not refund, or track any money lost. Do your home work on payment methods, understand what, if any protection each offer. As an example, Paypal offers some valuable added protection.

• Where possible meet face to face, ideally at one of Everton's matches and exchange in person.

• If a person attempts to communicate via GOT private messaging, texts or other messaging services rather than through an open forum, please be cautious.

• Use the search function in the thread to see if the poster has offered tickets before, contact via private conversation anyone who appears to have bought from the poster in the past to verify.

• Check the poster's history on this site - has the poster registered here recently or been here a long time? Have other members have a positive exchange in the past with the poster?

• If in any doubt, contact a moderator of GrandOldTeam here.

Match Ticket Thread - Spares/Requests - FACE VALUE OR LESS ONLY!

Got my ticket for Southampton this morning. Was expecting upper bullpens but clicked on best seat available and it gave me main stand. Is this the new system in action then we’re season ticket holders can sell tickets? I don’t get to go much in the past, just a few times a season cause I’ve had to work in London. But if I can I can go every game now I e got a new job up here. Absolutely over the moon, can’t wait. I’ve been wanting this for years.

3 hours 10 mins to position 2 and they close the lines at 5pm on me. Wtf! So annoyed
If you don't mind me asking why didn't you go online to buy them ?

I purchased mine at 1.40 for lower Bullens with a fair amount of choice with the seats.
When I'd finished the transaction at 2pm it was showing match Sold Out on the website.
A bit crap that you were still connected to the switchboard , hoping you were in with a chance !

Surely Everton should be able to disconnect the calls and have a ' sold out ' recorded message played to inform fans of the situation .

If you're going to get to a good few games you might be better paying for memberships mate. You'll be able to sort your own tickets out then before they go on general sale.
I’ve got membership mate, that was my issue it won’t let me access the pre sale tickets for some reason

If you don't mind me asking why didn't you go online to buy them ?

I purchased mine at 1.40 for lower Bullens with a fair amount of choice with the seats.
When I'd finished the transaction at 2pm it was showing match Sold Out on the website.
A bit crap that you were still connected to the switchboard , hoping you were in with a chance !

Surely Everton should be able to disconnect the calls and have a ' sold out ' recorded message played to inform fans of the situation .
It wouldn’t let me access the pre sale tickets online at 9:03 am or anytime that day so must be an issue with my membership. I paid £50 for that for me and my son so yes, pretty annoyed

Hi, I have two free for Southampton - my lad has decided that now he's jabbed he'd rather take up a last minute trip to Ibiza :)
They are Top Balcony TB1 Q seats 51 and 52. I have already printed the tickets because wasn't expecting the Ibiza thing so would need someone to pick these up or have me post to them

Hi, I have two free for Southampton - my lad has decided that now he's jabbed he'd rather take up a last minute trip to Ibiza :)
They are Top Balcony TB1 Q seats 51 and 52. I have already printed the tickets because wasn't expecting the Ibiza thing so would need someone to pick these up or have me post to them
Hi mate I'm after 2 tickets happy to pay for them