Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today is not about Benitez, today is about the players still at this club who shouldn’t be here Coleman Delph Keane Holgate Kenny Gordon Iwobi (although not bad today) he needs backing otherwise the fans will put pressure in Mosheri then before you know it fat Sam is back taking the boys to Dubai in Jan as we will be out of the cup and have a free weekend

That really isn;t going to happen.

Benitez is here for years.

18 months minimum.

1. If Usmanov cared one jot what the fans think they wouldn't have hired him in the first place.

2. They haven't been able to back him with funds so won't boot him this season

3. The club need a period of stability and cant afford another £15+ million pay off of him and his staff.

Sooner reality kicks in for the Cult and those willing to tolerate him but believing if he goes we can just go appoint a Conte the better it will be for the fanbase as a whole.

Unite behind the man until its clear he isn't good enough - that isn't based on a kin pre season friendly kick around.

Do you want to be right though?
No. At the end of the day, I don't get enjoyment from everton being crap. I also don't get enjoyment from everton fans having to watch and put up with us being crap. But, I honestly don't believe Benitez will make us not be crap and thinks its a dreadful decision so won't back him.

My enjoyment comes from us being good. That's what I want. I won't rub it in if he is crap because that gets me nowhere. But this is a public forum where we can put our views about Everton and its plalyers/managers etc. If you don't like my views, ignore me.

I would love him to prove me wrong. But I can't see that happening.

Some people expecting RB to do in 1 month what 5 Managers have failed to do in 5 years. Lost one pre season game against a good team, missing some key players and the transfer window doesn't shut for another 3 weeks.

It is way too early to be judging him and wetting the bed although to be fair some people want us to be bad and look forward to damp mattresses.

As someone who was scarred mentally by the Plotter v Robertonian wars I can tell you I'm NOT looking forward to the next civil war.

The forum today has been toxic...over a poxy friendly.

We're better than this.
This is actually Blues on the whole at the minute. It's not just particular to this forum either....Unfortunately a lot of blues aren't better than this, unfortunately a lot of blues are actually horrid poisonous little oinks. It's easier to except this, than to think we're better than we are.

I didn’t want him here but am behind him. Its unfair to put all the blame on him for the terrible squad we have. We need this to work as well could we afford to sack him. So instead of wanting him gone. I want him to be successful because Everton seem like they are in a dangerous position at the moment. We need a plan an we need to see the club heading in the right direction. I don’t trust Brands to deliver what we need but I hope him an Benitez are successful moving forward from now. The only thing exciting about Everton is the new stadium. We desperately need something to get behind on the pitch too.

Not a chance mate. If he has us top half at December then maybe. Fans will be protesting and the board will quiver like they do with everything else. Sooner this is over the sooner we can move on.
...your projecting from one friendly!

The fact is we have a team that finshed 10th. Benitez needs to better that to keep his job - as he wont be bankrolled.

It's in the bag we he's here next 2 years at least.

18 months minimum.

1. If Usmanov cared one jot what the fans think they wouldn't have hired him in the first place.

3. The club need a period of stability and cant afford another £15+ million pay off of him and his staff.

Sooner reality kicks in for the Cult and those willing to tolerate him but believing if he goes we can just go appoint a Conte the better it will be for the fanbase as a whole.

Unite behind the man until its clear he isn't good enough - that isn't based on a kin pre season friendly kick around.
When we are bottom half playing awful football come December, the Gladwys street will have banners out saying sack benitez. The place will be toxic.

This is actually Blues on the whole at the minute. It's not just particular to this forum either....Unfortunately a lot of blues aren't better than this, unfortunately a lot of blues are actually horrid poisonous little oinks. It's easier to except this, than to think we're better than we are.
The same people weren't bothered when a Kopite like Johnson owned the place until we faced a relegation battle.

18 months minimum.

They'll be silenced with results. And they will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.