2020/21 Yerry Mina

Status
Not open for further replies.
With 2 years left on his deal he either signs a new one or he is sold.

Our best centreback for me.

Pretty much. If we really are that skint, FSW probably sells. I'm with Zat on this one - if we can swing it, we should keep Mina, sell Keane and bring in Koulibaly if his price is as low as is rumored.

That and an RB would give us a solid base to build from once the deadwood comes off next summer.

Pretty much. If we really are that skint, FSW probably sells. I'm with Zat on this one - if we can swing it, we should keep Mina, sell Keane and bring in Koulibaly if his price is as low as is rumored.

That and an RB would give us a solid base to build from once the deadwood comes off next summer.
What’s the rumoured Koulibaly fee?

Could have been doing with Keane getting to the Euros to inflate his fee. He had a good season though to be fair.

I don’t think any team would buy Keane unfortunately.

What’s the rumoured Koulibaly fee?

Could have been doing with Keane getting to the Euros to inflate his fee. He had a good season though to be fair.

I've heard 35 million pounds floated as Napoli's real reserve price. They're trying to play it as 50 million euros.

United came in with a derisory 30 million euro offer that they laughed out of the room before United sprung for Varane.

I understand that the problem is that Koulibaly is on big wages and would have to extend and take a pay cut to stay. The new manager wants him, but they may not be able to afford to keep him.

This is what the media tells me, and not inside dirt, but it all seems to hold more water than most rumors.

I don’t think any team would buy Keane unfortunately.

He would be a good value pickup for the sides coming up. He almost never misses games and puts in a replacement-level PL player shift most every time out.

For sides trying to keep the king's ransom of Prem TV money on a shoestring, he makes a ton of sense.

I've heard 35 million pounds floated as Napoli's real reserve price. They're trying to play it as 50 million euros.

United came in with a derisory 30 million euro offer that they laughed out of the room before United sprung for Varane.

I understand that the problem is that Koulibaly is on big wages and would have to extend and take a pay cut to stay. The new manager wants him, but they may not be able to afford to keep him.

This is what the media tells me, and not inside dirt, but it all seems to hold more water than most rumors.

He would be a good value pickup for the sides coming up. He almost never misses games and puts in a replacement-level PL player shift most every time out.

For sides trying to keep the king's ransom of Prem TV money on a shoestring, he makes a ton of sense.
I do like Koulibaly but where does that leave Godfrey is my concern. We will be building a defence around that lad and I think best do it now alongside Yerry.

Branthwaite coming through as well and he is pacy with height/physique. I think he will make it.

Centreback is the least of our worries now.

Status
Not open for further replies.