New Everton Stadium Discussion

Does this guy ever look on the bright side ? Has he ever got any good news about Everton to tell us, just wish he'd have a day off , I mean it's depressing enough at our club at the moment.
To be fair ....it was all good news on here from him.... signings etc. Didn't happen and felt the wrath of GOT and disappeared. Still, I'd rather hear his positive input (even when it went wrong at the very end) than his continuous negative stuff that I see copied on here.

To be fair ....it was all good news on here from him.... signings etc. Didn't happen and felt the wrath of GOT and disappeared. Still, I'd rather hear his positive input (even when it went wrong at the very end) than his continuous negative stuff that I see copied on here.

Same, it's as if he doesn't get the snippets of info off the club anymore and holds a bit of a grudge over it.

He blocked me on twitter during my twitter days, because, and I quote, I asked him for proof, politely, on one of his stadium funding posts. I un-followed him shortly after as I was a bit surprised at his "blocking" !

I see him quoted a lot in various threads and in here but as far as pessimism goes he is defo up there.

He was nothing if not interesting with his ITK stuff back in the day and obviously has some connections within the inner sanctum that is Everton but I'm not sure how much accuracy he has!

Still, all part of the joys of being an Evertonian though.
Once he blocked you, you would've have been following him anyway

Oh and btw…. UNESCO can do one! That water fois boss regardless!!!!!!
did you spend a couple of hundred quid on tat from the RS shop like all the other tourists?
Resisted that temptation actually!! It was RS everywhere for first two days but lots of blue shirts today !!
Saw Super Kev Campbell yesterday but he was too busy talking on his phone for me to catch his eye and try for a photo!! Gutted because he was my youngest daughter’s favourite but I couldn’t engineer a photo opportunity for her!

I know Esk in real life, and whilst I wont bother about his twitter stuff, he is big enough to take the heat and knows the score, one thing he doesnt do is hold a grudge.
Can I just ask why he resigned from here round about the same time then ?
I always liked his input to be honest .