Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
In fairness old bean, if it increases the chance of your wish being granted I will grudgingly accept Tosun staying for longer. Would be nice to see a fierce bumming being taken by an entity OTHER than our beloved club.

I pray that your carnal desires are fulfilled.

God bless you my son and I hope your desire to see Tosun ousted from our club bears fruit.

Any good free transfers? We must have made some room on our wage bill at least.
0_GettyImages-1164415667.jpg

Honestly can’t see any club stupid enough to take Delph on, we are stuck with him and Gylfi until the end of their contracts.
I’m sure some Turkish team will take Tosun on loan if he can still run though.

Emerson not even in Barca squad last night nor Moriba(dont know if genuine reason for absence) i know Moriba refusing new contract 11mths left only. We should be all over a deal for these. Moonhead finally put his arrogance aside and brought Puig on and he scored within 10mins sholdve grabbed him last year when Koeman wouldnt give him minutes.

Emerson and Moriba and our team looks really exciting aside from needing a right winger.

….I’m probably the one who has gone on about our lack of pace more than anybody else. It’s an element that’s missing in key areas of the pitch, but it can be overridden by quality if that quality is top drawer.

I’m faster now than Kevin Sheedy was in 1985 yet what a player he was. Johnny Morrissey wasn’t lightening, but delivered constant threat from wide position. It’s that threat from a creation and goalscoring perspective that’s the key requirement.

Its also blend & forming partnership with your full back. I actually think Digne offers more threat with somebody ahead of him.

i don’t have an opinion on McNeil, I admit to not knowing lots about him.

If we say McNeil is a similar type to Sheedy...would you play him in front of Digne, or do you think that may limit Digne on the overlap as theyre both left footers and McNeil will probably occupy the same space?

Or would you play him on the right so he would cut inside (like James) if we managed to sign an attacking right back to overlap who could put crosses in?

I wish Jennifer Lawrence would storm into my house naked and say "Hey MrTW drop that religious nonsense and take me roughly from behind".
More chance of that happening than shifting Tosun on my son.

God bless.

Because she's a married woman and youre a man of the cloth?

Emerson and Moriba and our team looks really exciting aside from needing a right winger.

If we say McNeil is a similar type to Sheedy...would you play him in front of Digne, or do you think that may limit Digne on the overlap as theyre both left footers and McNeil will probably occupy the same space?

Or would you play him on the right so he would cut inside (like James) if we managed to sign an attacking right back to overlap who could put crosses in?

Because she's a married woman and youre a man of the cloth?

…I see no issue having two left footers on the left.

I thought Kurt Zouma would improve us but West Ham looking like they will tie him up.

Leon Bailey, would massively improve our wide options, Villa tying that one up.

Are we trying to sign anyone else? No one can second guess this club, I for one would not have thought they would lower their sights to sign a 30 year old Andros Townsend who will ultimately be bench fodder taking up wages and not helping in terms of FFP. Damarai Gray is a massive gamble as all his old clubs have let him go for next to nothing, you gotta ask why! Could be another player sat on a long contract and strangling any moves in the transfer market. Begovic is back up no matter what he says, bench fodder.

I`m not sure we will see any players that will improve us in this window, it should be clear to everyone we can not spend.

IF Brands fails to get a RB or we have to settle for Kenny then he needs volleying back to the Netherlands, the bloke is useless.....

the two you mentioned are far too quick for us to sign mate, Brands is i believe talent spotting again in the South American market, but finding it difficult to find the Sloth like footballer he's looking for.

…I see no issue having two left footers on the left.
It's fine if you don't want your left back overlapping. McNeil doesn't drift inside from the left to give a left back space to run into, he's the one wanting to put a ball in.

There's lots of different ways you can set up in wide areas, but if you want Digne overlapping and crossing, you need to set up to give him space to do that. It's much easier to accomplish that with a wide player in front of him who drifts inside, takes players with him and vacates space for Digne to move into. It's no big concidence that wide players tend to play on the opposite side to their strong foot nowadays - allows them to come into shooting/passing areas on their strong foot but puts the onus for crossing on the full backs.

Even a man of the cloth has his moments of weakness my son.

Romans 8:26
Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.

God bless.

Who will Marcel sign in his moment of weakness?
Jesus

Rainier or Gabriel

Lol jk fat chance

Status
Not open for further replies.