2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally i don't care if he doesn't get fully fit or even only plays half the season, he would still be our best player by miles and i still him want him to stay just for the fact that he is one of the most gifted players we have ever had and can still create moments of magic at any point in a game and will do plenty of times throughout the season.

Your confidence in Benitez is commendable, but I fear misplaced. I don’t think he’s going to be crap here because he managed Liverpool. I think he’s going to be crap here because he is a dinosaur who proved, at Newcastle and in China, that he is a busted flush.

I’m more and more convinced that he has been brought in to take the stick from the crowd for a season while the board balance the books. I think the boards attitude is, he won’t relegate us, he might get lucky and have a good season but even if he doesn’t, having him as a whipping boy will keep the crowd of our backs. I also think Benitez has come here just for the money, if he is successful it will be a bonus for him, if not he will be sacked and laugh all the way to the bank with his pay off money.

I know you think that anybody who is anti Benitez is part of a cult, but, I am anti Benitez for the reasons I have just stated. His appointment may well tear apart the club that I have supported since the early 60’s.
@ForeverBlue92 will be the biggest Benitez-hater on this site by Easter.

Personally i don't care if he doesn't get fully fit or even only plays half the season, he would still be our best player by miles and i still him want him to stay just for the fact that he is one of the most gifted players we have ever had and can still create moments of magic at any point in a game and will do plenty of times throughout the season.
Gamechanger

But we wouldnt know what one was cos we havent seen on in a generation.

No idea why you're talking about Moyes and Potter, must be because you recognise that you were chatting wham and wanted a distraction. Back to Benitez though, dinosaur yeah?

Because you called Benitez a dinosaur hence why you dont want the bloke and expect him to fail - yet Moyes is a dinosaur and just broke into the top 6 whilst the fella the Cult were creaming over finished 16th playing great entertaining football...

Because you called Benitez a dinosaur hence why you dont want the bloke and expect him to fail - yet Moyes is a dinosaur and just broke into the top 6 whilst the fella the Cult were creaming over finished 16th playing great entertaining football...
I know you're desperate to talk about Moyes and Potter but I couldn't give a toss about West Ham or Brighton except for two days a year. Back to Benitez, dinosaur yeah?

I know you're desperate to talk about Moyes and Potter but I couldn't give a toss about West Ham or Brighton except for two days a year. Back to Benitez, dinosaur yeah?

If by Dinosaur you mean pragmatic who's arsed providing he gets us results?

Or maybe you loved watching us get tonked every week under Martinez and Silva trying to play like Man City?

Lol, Newcastle level results. So, yeah, dinosaur. Glad you agree.

Again so because he's a "dinosaur" it means mid table yet dinosaur Moyes has proven that theory wrong finishing 6th with WHU and finished 4th with us.

All over the place here mate - may as well give the bloke a chance instead of making yourself look silly pretending like the season's already over before its even began.

Again so because he's a "dinosaur" it means mid table yet dinosaur Moyes has proven that theory wrong finishing 6th with WHU and finished 4th with us.

All over the place here mate - may as well give the bloke a chance instead of making yourself look silly pretending like the season's already over before its even began.
We'll see who looks silly when you turn on him, like you do on every manager and almost every player. I've been consistent in my view, the only person who's "all over the place" is, as usual, you.

If by Dinosaur you mean pragmatic who's arsed providing he gets us results?

Or maybe you loved watching us get tonked every week under Martinez and Silva trying to play like Man City?

Big difference was that Moyes as a club brought us as fans together (peoples club something I went onto to hate) but we got behind the us as against everyone else mentality...Benitez being appointed from the off just has us hating each other from the off.

Big difference was that Moyes as a club brought us as fans together (peoples club something I went onto to hate) but we got behind the us as against everyone else mentality...Benitez being appointed from the off just has us hating each other from the off.

The whole family club nonsense has done nothing for us maybe someone like Benitez coming in and shaking things up / ruffling some feathers is whats needed mate?

Post Moyes we've needed a tough manager to sort this squad out yet we keep appointing managers either too soft or disinterested and we sit and wonder why this same squad of players keeps seeing off manager after manager every 18 months.

Im fed up of it - if Benitez can stamp his authority and build a squad of commited players he gets my support otherwise if Benitez goes we end up with another stooge like Howe or Potter for the squad to walk all over and the boom bust cycle continues.

Status
Not open for further replies.