Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think they've lost anyone of note. We've just picked up one of their dregs.
Not talking management are we?

And are still making ambitious, impressive signings.
One of their “dregs” made 34 appearances for them last season, was out of contract and is a decent squad player for us in a free.
You seem very keen to have a go at the club for no real apparent reason.

Everybody knows our issues. Plus this happens every single year.
some of our fans don’t seem to be able to remember past last week and sit looking on in jealousy if another club signs a player.

Don't think they've lost anyone of note. We've just picked up one of their dregs.
Not talking management are we?

And are still making ambitious, impressive signings.
They haven’t bought anyone if note to be worried about either

Villa overpaid imo on Buendia, brought Young back on a free and were the only club in for a supposedly super highly rated player

What if he flops? Will you still be crying?
He could flop aye - from the bits I’ve seen of him at Leverkusen I think there’s a good chance he’ll be a cracking signing. Difference is we all knew iwobi would be crap - hence my frustration with our recruitment department

Villa are going to finish above us this season. How is it possible when they went down and stayed there for 3 years? How have they caught up with us so fast?

Well looks at West ham. Two seasons ago they finished 16th and only secured safety on the final day of the season. The next season they finished 6th, this season who knows?

I'm going to wait for the transfer window to shut and watch us play a few games before I completely wet the bed just yet.

He could flop aye - from the bits I’ve seen of him at Leverkusen I think there’s a good chance he’ll be a cracking signing. Difference is we all knew iwobi would be crap - hence my frustration with our recruitment department
Wonder why none of the big Bundesliga clubs were in for him if he is that good.
Think this is just one of those situations where we need a wide player and because we haven’t signed this one a few people are getting upset and slating the club for a lack of ambition.

Status
Not open for further replies.