Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying something called positive affirmation to manifest good transfers for Everton. I say Allan Saint-Maximin three times every time I look in the mirror. This will either cause the transfer to happen or convince myself I am Allan Saint-Maximin.

I'm trying something called positive affirmation to manifest good transfers for Everton. I say Allan Saint-Maximin three times every time I look in the mirror. This will either cause the transfer to happen or convince myself I am Allan Saint-Maximin.
That.. Or your rectum will be considerably longer... You not seen Candyman I gather

Inappropriate Language
Would you say it to them in person?
Yeah alright Fabian! I think you are getting me confused with somebody who actually says it. I don't.

It is not some crazy offensive insult as you seem to be hinting at either though.

It's the same as calling a player crap. Most people wouldn't say that to a players face, not because they are scared but because its a [Poor language removed] thing to do face to face.

It is also better than people calling players "crabs" without knowing why a player was called a crab in the first place (plays sideways basically) I'm sure I saw someone call a goalkeeper a crab here recently!

If you have the power to manifest good transfers then I will be fuming if you use that power to get Alain Saint Maximim!

Say Haaland 3 times!

You're Lee Carsley...

Did Rafael get a full season and a hundred million to spend.

Did Rafael have the pressure of fans on his back.

Did Rafael have John Terry who was injured for 6 weeks and struggling to get match fit.

Did Rafael have John Terry who didn't like him from day 1. It's funny because Lampard got on really well with Rafael.
Just bore off lad....wrong thread
Any sign of Dumfries yet?

Set pieces. You mean pens. He’s never scored a free kick in 4 years. And he didn’t take the pen then DCL or Richarlison would take it. And I’m sure he missed a few a couple of seasons back.
I do mean pens, his free kicks have been far from dangerous of going in since he signed. Pens count too tho. Tbf, i thinks its preposterous he was kept on penalty duty after blowing 50% of them his first or second season.

No one’s said that have they? Just that you shouldn’t really praise someone for scoring pens, professional footballers should score pens.
If someone scored 10 goals in a season, they scored 10 goals even if 5 were pens. They count the same.
And yes, absolutely, they should score most penalties. Cant expect everyone to be Bains, but the 50/50 Gylfi had early with us was terrible.

The big problem for me is he is absolutely not a safe pair of hands.

A manager who most of us hate (or did do...) who got relegated with his last premier league cup and struggled in China who's peak was about 15 years ago and works much better when he has loads of money to spend.

I get the logic to an extent but I am not sure this was the right manager to do this with!
I understand that people don’t like him.
However, I also understand why the chairman picked him. I don’t think we could afford to pay a compensation fee, so it boiled down to Nuno or Benitez.

Nuno hasn’t won anything, Benitez has won lots. It’s as simple as that really.

Status
Not open for further replies.