Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy to see a team with Godfrey, Mina, Digne, Doucoure, Richarlison, Allan, James in - all under Brands, even if he didn't pick them, he handled the negotiations which I don't think should be trivialised. The fact that Kean interests PSG says to me he was a reasonable acquisition.

Iwobi (really poor, far too expensive a mistake) and Delph (imo an understandable mistake, City went for him after all) do count against. Gomes was somebody I wanted to sign at the time so I can't be critical.

I'd rather we didn't give Benitez an open chequebook on the more expensive signings.

We have been mismanaged for years and will continue to be until Mosheri Brands get a proper working relationship.
Brands was brought in to oversee recruitment bit Mosheri have chosen the manager, the manager has chosen Townsend/Gray
So what exactly 8s Brands doing ????

We need to go down the Dortmond/Leicester route and now you can add Aston Villa to this they have a long term goal where we are just plodding along and pressing repeat

In the last few years since Brands arrived we have found that information does not leak from the club.

Therefore, we have no idea what our activity in the last Month of the window will be.

Some choose to believe that means we won't be active, but generally they dislike the manager anyway and are looking for something negative to beat their particular drum with.

It is my belief there will be sales and purchases but how much or what quality of players will be involved I have no idea....just like everyone else.

I know we need a right back and if Kean leaves we need a striker and I think we need a central midfielder as well unless it is felt Onyango can contribute there and Gbamin can stay fit.

It is not known if the manager feels Gordon can contribute or how important a role Tom Davies has in the squad or Broadhead the same.

In summary, we know practically nothing about the squad, our targets, our budgets.... .

In the last few years since Brands arrived we have found that information does not leak from the club.

Therefore, we have no idea what our activity in the last Month of the window will be.

Some choose to believe that means we won't be active, but generally they dislike the manager anyway and are looking for something negative to beat their particular drum with.

It is my belief there will be sales and purchases but how much or what quality of players will be involved I have no idea....just like everyone else.

I know we need a right back and if Kean leaves we need a striker and I think we need a central midfielder as well unless it is felt Onyango can contribute there and Gbamin can stay fit.

It is not known if the manager feels Gordon can contribute or how important a role Tom Davies has in the squad or Broadhead the same.

In summary, we know practically nothing about the squad, our targets, our budgets.... .

Apart from it being a bit gash mate.

Unless our owner goes on talksport or texts Jim White.

very little noise coming out tbf but maybe it’s because there’s not much going on.

very frustrating time.

Good post

Digne has the quality to be scoring at least 4/5 a season and I always think centre halves should be good for 3/4 each.

We are just such a poor side all round lacking in aggression and imagination.
Mina and keane are a threat from corners but our delivery is poor alot of the time. I think we have a decent record if om not mistaken from set pieces last season but with mina, keane, dcl and richie all good heads of ball we should have more.

@Zatara
DID YOU ACTUALLY JUST SAY THIS?

"I happen to know one or two billionaires and am well versed in how their companies are run and who theyve appointed to run them.

If you think all billionaires / wealthy people only seek to improve each business they own year on year (as would seem logical) then im afraid you are incorrect :)

We dont actually know what Moshiri is thinking...you could be right but equally you may be wrong."

lol
Incredible, even by your standards

hahahahaha such a legend, bless him

This “Premier League experienced right back” alternative is utterly nailed on to be the ex-kopite, ex-Newcastle Spaniard Javier Manquillo

This. It's so tedious reading opinionated posts by people who think they know something about our transfer plans, but actually know nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.