The Kit Thread - Season 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hummel have been the best in ages
Yep, can't argue with that.

Obviously you can't please everyone but it's refreshing to have a manufacturer that sees us as the prime partner rather than just slapping our badge on a generic shirt design.

I wasn't sure about this seasons home, having seen it in use it's decent.

The away is lovely.

This third kit is going to be polarising but I really like it.

I think it looks good and will look good on the pitch, if we ever wear it. Maybe we will wear it in pre season to promote it, though probably not against Pumas tonight as their home kit is predominantly white, unless we both play in away kits.

Not really that fussed on kits either way but home one aside not personally a fan of the other two.

Always think its best to keep it simple rather than go for the spectacular/zaney.

Another good design, sure to be polarising.

Imo Hummel have been excellent since the beginning, and I admit I wasn't to excited by the deal, but they have more than proved me wrong.

At least we are getting innovative, unique designs from them as opposed to the template rubbish that Nike and Adidas spew out for everyone.

The kits also seem well made. My two nippers have lived in all three of last season's, and the kits have held up to the abuse and multiple washings very well.

I remember the Umbro period from about 2006-2010 where ourselves and blackburn, West Ham, Wigan,Birmingham, Sunderland etc. We’re all getting the same churned designs and it was just like garbage, uninspired stuff.

When we had Le Coq, and now Hummel it’s nice to actually feel appreciated, and get some well thought through merchandise, whether it’s to everyone’s taste is different mind, but sign me up to this over some of the bigger brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.