Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

All I want is a young, talented left-footed RM and an athletic RB. Can live with the rest of the gaps for now.
Those are definitely the most important though I’d also say if Gomes and Sigurdsson (and hopefully Delph too somehow) won’t be here next season I like to see another combative midfielder like Allan.
A young Coleman type, top right winger and young Allan and we’ve had a great window on top of the squad players already brought in.

Those are definitely the most important though I’d also say if Gomes and Sigurdsson (and hopefully Delph too somehow) won’t be here next season I like to see another combative midfielder like Allan.
A young Coleman type, top right winger and young Allan and we’ve had a great window on top of the squad players already brought in.

Can't see us having the spare funds for a CM.

All I want is a young, talented left-footed RM and an athletic RB. Can live with the rest of the gaps for now.

…I imagine a back-up striker is more of a priority than another winger. Unless Simms is capable of stepping up, both Broadhead and Kean don’t look good enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.