Florida Cup 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very surprised at how many of you are reacting to this game, it's a friendly, 3 games under a new manager, best players away, against a team that are mid-season, it's red hot and we are trying stuff out.

Every summer the same

It's all very much in jest but the undertone is this is probably exactly how we will play v Southampton in 20 days time mate

We need signings in virtually every position. Dont want to watch these players this season because I know exactly what to expect from them

Errors at centre back, nothing at right back, woeful in midfield with players who can't defend or attack. We dont need to see more of Iwobi, Holgate, etc. Give others a chance.
Yes agree and I knows it’s pre season. But nothing will change if these 11 play regularly. We’re so limited technically. Both CB’s Holgate is worse , Coleman. Both midfielders, though I like Allan, but he’s not great defensively. I’d like to see Witt Gbamin. At least Allan doesn’t hide like Doucoure, who look so average in a midfield 2. And then iwobi.

The other big problem. If you’re only having 30/35% possession, then it pointless James being on the pitch

Ah good, Iwobi is on the right now, so that Ryan Williams super soccer fan can tell everyone that's unfair cause it's not his best position

Is that you in the blue top @Sassy Colombian
This is me in my Blue top :)

FC743249-F76A-43EE-AD5D-6B442C3676B6.jpeg

I am very surprised at how many of you are reacting to this game, it's a friendly, 3 games under a new manager, best players away, against a team that are mid-season, it's red hot and we are trying stuff out.

Every summer the same
I think many people are looking to see what system we will play next season. The result is completely unimportant.

Status
Not open for further replies.