Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have lost Hakimi at right wing back, so they need a player to fill that gap. Dumfries is their priority, whilst it's true that a loan deal is out of question. Inter are trying to structure a deal which would allow them to pay in installments.
They're heavily linked to Bellerin too..

Maybe perhaps Brands has put our offer on the table with Cash upfront. Inter are in dire straights and are trying to negotiate a deal in instalments which PSV dont want. Brands knows all this so has walked away knowing they will be back, similar to what he did with Gomes and Barca.......

Haven't heard anything on 1,7,8,or 9.

We've shown interest in Bailey, but he has a few clubs interested in him. As I've said before we need to sell before we can buy. Likelihood is we won't get him.

Again we've shown interest in McNeil, but again we are unable to afford him and its likely we will be priced out of a deal, from my understanding we're not currently pursuing moves for any wingers.

Again with Dumfries, we've been negotiating for him, but are unable to match the price they want. Inter are very interested also, unless we shift some more players. We could miss out.

We've offered Rondon a deal.

We are very interested in Perez, but that's as far as it's got.
You sir are a custard.

Not having a right back signed by now is enormous incompetence

People need to chill out about this. Obviously we'd all want quality players in early but it never works like that for literally anyone but the elite teams who have their pick of the players.

As long as we have a Coleman replacement by the end of the window that's all that matters.

People need to chill out about this. Obviously we'd all want quality players in early but it never works like that for literally anyone but the elite teams who have their pick of the players.

As long as we have a Coleman replacement by the end of the window that's all that matters.
It is a strange beast the transfer market. Normally if an organisation is spending millions of pounds they would not wait until the last minute and appear to be scrambling around to just buy anything before the deadline but this seems to happen every window. Whether that is because they are simply pursuing original targets and just playing hardball to get the dest deal or literally panicking and buying anyone available I don’t know but given the financial commitment involved it does seem odd and I could never get my head around that

Status
Not open for further replies.