New Everton Stadium Discussion

Hey Guys want to apologise for poor language in a post, got done 10 points for it. I was so angry about this UNESCO thing that is why. I was born in Wally Hospital in 1945 and have been an Evertonian since going to first game in '61. I am a true Liverpudlian and immensely proud of my City. I wonder how many of these UNESCO guys have ever been here and looked at the derilict dockside. Our plans will enhance the City's riverside look, it will look fab once completed.

Hey Guys want to apologise for poor language in a post, got done 10 points for it. I was so angry about this UNESCO thing that is why. I was born in Wally Hospital in 1945 and have been an Evertonian since going to first game in '61. I am a true Liverpudlian and immensely proud of my City. I wonder how many of these UNESCO guys have ever been here and looked at the derilict dockside. Our plans will enhance the City's riverside look, it will look fab once completed.
Still smirking at the silver slug on top of a warehousy box description of our new Palace from that Guardian chappy.

Maybe UNESCO can go and make The Pit a World Heritage Site (and the surrounding streets of course) - to stop them building it even higher into the sky.

Still smirking at the silver slug on top of a warehousy box description of our new Palace from that Guardian chappy.
He was fewmin' wasn't he, although he did admit the nod to its surroundings through gritted teeth. To be fair, I thought the rest of his comments that the damage has already been done were spot on - he obviously knows the waterfront. He is completely wrong about BMD though.

He was fewmin' wasn't he, although he did admit the nod to its surroundings through gritted teeth. To be fair, I thought the rest of his comments that the damage has already been done were spot on - he obviously knows the waterfront. He is completely wrong about BMD though.
One of the advantages of being a Wool is being able to look across the river at the waterfront.
I'm from Tranmere and the view from Church Road is unrivalled. On my last visit a few years back I went back just to view the Echo arena and imagine what our ground at King George Dock would have been like. I was surprised at the amount of new construction north of Pier Head. Definitely not in keeping with the Three Grades.