Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 107 8.0%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,236 92.0%

• Total voters
I hate to think when this clown decides to leave us ,because he will get cheesed off with this new toy. It's what chairmen do. I remember when the chairmen of Oxford United and Reading were trying to
manufacture a combination of the 2 to be called Thames Valley Royals, luckily the fans wouldn't have it.
That was 1983 . In 1990 A chairman wanted the Edinburgh clubs to merge, same dance, the fans saved them. Chairmen don't understand rivalry and don't care. I agree with public demonstrations but not to
endanger life or limb. We should not have allowed 'The Hobbit' to come with Big Sam and likewise we
shouldn't allow Benitez to join the club we love. I may get my wish of Benitez & Moshiri to go for Christmas
It's all about the root of all evil.
Sounds like you are 100% living in the past. Time to wake up.

I hate to think when this clown decides to leave us ,because he will get cheesed off with this new toy. It's what chairmen do. I remember when the chairmen of Oxford United and Reading were trying to
manufacture a combination of the 2 to be called Thames Valley Royals, luckily the fans wouldn't have it.
That was 1983 . In 1990 A chairman wanted the Edinburgh clubs to merge, same dance, the fans saved them. Chairmen don't understand rivalry and don't care. I agree with public demonstrations but not to
endanger life or limb. We should not have allowed 'The Hobbit' to come with Big Sam and likewise we
shouldn't allow Benitez to join the club we love. I may get my wish of Benitez & Moshiri to go for Christmas
It's all about the root of all evil.
Mate he is a bit nieve on the football side, we've being trying to build a new stadium for years this fella is making it happen, ffs he's put some dough in were getting a stadium on the mersey envey of the gobshites across the park who say it will never happen well it is and any cruise liner coming in people will say what's that ,answer its everton don't forget it and they won't thanks to him imo.

we’re getting these players as RB wants them not as they’re cheap. and plus it’s leaves room for the money spent elsewhere
He clearly does want them but if they were £10m each we wouldn't be buying them. We are definitely, in part, getting them because they're cheap.