Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO James will deffo leave. Richarlison more likely to stay due to the Olympics but if a sizeable offer comes in who knows? Madrid in financial diffs though so not sure how likely it is they’ll make an acceptable offer.
agree James will leave. I would imagine he's agreed to take part in the US pre-season tournament although i wouldn't be surprised if he picked up a 'small muscle injury' and hardly featured on the pitch.
I would have no problems selling Richie if the right offer came in but i can't see it being this season. Like you say Madrid are skint and baring a few Prem teams spending big i can't see anyone else going crazy this market. I think we'll get one more season out of him, hopefully he has a blinder and then we sell next season.

What do you all think about the potential Fire sale at Barcelona? Rumours are they need to offload and I know our Barcelona signings have been mixed - Digne, Gomes, Deulofeu, Mina - but they're usually high quality from the academy or from the squad. I don't really know much about the fringe players there currently.
As mad as it sounds, I think they are the wrong profile for Everton. We just don’t play the same footy that’s been drilled into those guys for years.. we need higher tempo teams’ cast offs imo.

Who's this fanny?

giphy.gif

agree James will leave. I would imagine he's agreed to take part in the US pre-season tournament although i wouldn't be surprised if he picked up a 'small muscle injury' and hardly featured on the pitch.
I would have no problems selling Richie if the right offer came in but i can't see it being this season. Like you say Madrid are skint and baring a few Prem teams spending big i can't see anyone else going crazy this market. I think we'll get one more season out of him, hopefully he has a blinder and then we sell next season.
If a European club paid big money for Richie then I’d take it but not so late in the window we can’t reinvest it. Agree I don’t see Madrid having the cash.

If Richarlison was sold and replaced by Sarr would people be happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.