Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could bring in Aarons/Dalot + Sarr + Bailey then it would be a great window.

Think we need alot more outs than just Delph, Tosun and Bernard.

I wonder what target man could be of interest...whose good enough to push DCL on.
Looks like Dalot was last summer and we’ve moved on, but doesn’t mention a move for Aarons just there’s been interest so expecting Dumfries.

Yeah just say we need to trim the squad, just particular interest in them as their wages are so high. Would hope another 3 or so on top of that tbh, there’s still: Baningime, Kenny, Gibson who didn’t play a part last season. Then hopefully likes of Gomes, Iwobi go as well

Hopefully not Rondon…

Looks like Dalot was last summer and we’ve moved on, but doesn’t mention a move for Aarons just there’s been interest so expecting Dumfries.

Yeah just say we need to trim the squad, just particular interest in them as their wages are so high. Would hope another 3 or so on top of that tbh, there’s still: Baningime, Kenny, Gibson who didn’t play a part last season. Then hopefully likes of Gomes, Iwobi go as well

Hopefully not Rondon…

Yeah i think 10 players could be moved on...which is a huge amount.

Hopefully these free/cheap deals enable us to then move players out and top talents in :)

GK: Pickford / Begovic / Virginia

RB: Dumfries / Coleman

LB: Digne / Nkounkou

CB: Godfrey / Keane

CB: Mina / Holgate / Branthwaite

CM: Allan / Gbamin

CM: Doucoure / Davies

AM: James / Sigurdsson

LW: Richarlison / Gray

RW: New Signing / Townsend

ST: Calvert-Lewin / Kean / Simms

Sell:
Kenny
Delph
Gomes
Iwobi
Bernard
Baningime
Tosun

Loan Out:
Gibson
John
Broadhead
Gordon
i like your proposal send it to Marcel and Rafael lol.
Big question marks will be around Kean and James if they stay and of course can we get rid of the likes of Gomes and Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.