Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

If my auntie had balls she'd be my uncle.

Top and tails of it is, our away form was champions League placement easily, away form was relegation material.

With this group of players playing defensively, we got enough wins to cling onto the European spots right up until 2 games to go, I'm expecting the same, minimum - no reason at all not to.
Keanu-Reeves-Whoa-04.jpg

Twice mate. Made the trip all the way from West Virginia. Where i have a state fan club. 34 strong.

Remind me how many thousand miles you travelled like me for Everton? And remind me how big is your fan club?
West Virginia? Aren't ya from Ireland matey.

This transfer window: so far it looks like they're letting the manager down.

Maybe he signed up for it knowing he was gauaranteed next summer and a big warchest.

That said, I'd like to see a few big big sales this summer. The time is ripe for a few to be sold on. FFP is dictating matters and stopping a new manager making his signings, so now is the perfect time to get shut of them.

Candidates:

Pickford
Richarlison
Keane
Mina
Kean
Gomez
even James.

If we could get shut of just 3 of those 7 we can get between £100M-£150M, maybe more.

Hand it to Benitez and let's see what he can do with it.

GK
RB
RW
CM

Maybe he signed up for it knowing he was gauaranteed next summer and a big warchest.

That said, I'd like to see a few big big sales this summer. The time is ripe for a few to be sold on. FFP is dictating matters and stopping a new manager making his signings, so now is the perfect time to get shut of them.

Candidates:

Pickford
Richarlison
Keane
Mina
Kean
Gomez
even James.

If we could get shut of just 3 of those 7 we can get between £100M-£150M, maybe more.

GK
RB
RW
CM
Benitez knows exactly what he is getting into ,he is just grateful he has a job in the premier league and can live at home

Candidates:

Pickford
Richarlison
Keane
Mina
Kean
Gomez
even James.

GK
RB
RW
CM
Joe Gomez plays for Liverpool.

@Theoneandonly @rams1984 @ForeverBlue92

Have to say, given the names we are currently linked with - your fella is doing a sterling job and I, myself can't wait for the incoming season... watching Demairi Gray bounding down one wing with the imperious Andros Townsend the other.

Great times.

You do realise marcel Brands is the DOF dont you mate? lol

Im sure Benitez would rather be signing a £50 million wide player and not Andros Townsend if the money was there...

Candidates:

Pickford
Richarlison
Keane
Mina
Kean
Gomez
even James.

GK
RB
RW
CM

Don't be stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.