Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
just been on the Palace website and they all speak very highly of him. They've had some good players Palace, so if they rate him that's encouraging for a free transfer

We shouldnt be going after him at all, i dont think we could sell Iwobi or Gylfi, i dont see much of a market for either, Gylfi is on a free next year and is on a career appex contrct 0, motivation for him to move or Iwobi for that matter who is here for years more. Tosun maybe, if someone offered him a five year deal, elsewise hes here for the final year and leave on a Bosman hes on a careeer apex contract to - also known as fighting for his place.

The whole of the flanks need improving we need a left back, left winger and right back and right winger, possibly two if Jamo goes. They need to improve the squad, in no way does Townsend do that, even a bit part back up. We need to player trade, Kenny, Bernard, Walcott, Boalsie squad positions. The ones who fill the gap have to be better then what we have lost.

Personally i think we need an alternate for DCL, id go Ings myself, right deal, right age, right time, would improve us.
I like Ings and think he'd be a good signing for us but I don't see that we'd be even remotely attractive to him. This is his last big contract and he wants European competition. He might as well be first choice at Southampton than rotate with us.

I like Ings and think he'd be a good signing for us but I don't see that we'd be even remotely attractive to him. This is his last big contract and he wants European competition. He might as well be first choice at Southampton than rotate with us.
can't see him getting Euro footy, and we will pay alot more than soton. Could happen if we get rid of Kean

Well, don't accept it so. I am simply pointing out that there is a large constituency of fans who are pretty "meh" about all of this - and why wouldn't they be after the last 30 years of utter dysfunction at this club. To listen to some, there is a mob of pitchfork-wielding revolutionaries with blue flares and purple dildoes stuck up their arses marching on Goodison. There really isn't. Large numbers of people are already beaten down and broken by the last 30 years and don't see the appointment of the new manager as anything more heinous than what has already been perpetrated on the fanbase by avowed Evertonians. Many more just see the club as a diversion now, even a tragi-comic one. This is the point I was making. I couldn't care less if the manager is punted after six games - not when certain individuals who have been at the club for the last 30 years are still there and have, effectively, brought the latest horrors on us.
I don't live there anymore so have little idea about the depth of feeling in the city right now. Given my knowledge of the many many blues I know, I'd have thought there would have been more who are outraged and disillusioned by the appointment. But I'll defer to your greater insight as an inhabitant of our fine city.

just been on the Palace website and they all speak very highly of him. They've had some good players Palace, so if they rate him that's encouraging for a free transfer

The only attacker worth a punt from the Palace contract whoopsie as a squad player would've been Schlup for me.

Defense wise Ward or Dann.

Go on that Ryan Williams’ Twitter if you want a laugh.

the extremes that guy can go to to justify some of the moves a certain someone involved in Everton transfers does is something else

Funniest thing is, he’s got himself all tied up over Townsend, and I doubt that rumour is remotely true
He’s blocked me lol him and that el pivotie. The way they talked about iwobi, you’d think he was going to win the ballon D’or

Status
Not open for further replies.