Usmanov

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phase 2 of build work so probably towards the end of this year but either way it will probably start this financial year which will hit the books this year.

Spurs are currently looking for a £25 million a year sponser over 10-15 years so if Usmanov does similiar thats £250-£375 million revenue that helps us FFP speaking.

Such a shame after 1 season the USM deal will get canned for a deal with Megafon that just happens to be worth an extra £10m a season.

Shame for Levy he doesnt have a russian Oligarch balls deep in the club lol
I said before Usmanov needs to buy Umbro, and a 50 million a year kit deal.

A USM shirt sponsor for 40 million a year tied up with the stadium.

That's 90 million a season right there and that doesn't even get the turnover past the £300 million mark sadly.

Right now he's only spending £12 million a year on Finch farm, he is far from balls deep in the club.

Abramovich is what a balls deep owner in a club is since day one when he bought the club in 2004, funded 2 new stands, bought them a training ground, and funded transfers every summer.

Usmanov needs to get the lube now, it's been 5 years now, time to spend like an true oligarch.

26 years old, nothing of significance on his CV, director of a major football club. Must be nice to be the nephew of a billionaire. Jobs for the boys extended from the training ground to the boardroom.
Bizarre quote. Zuckerberg must have been 20 when he founded Facebook.

But yeah 26 done nothing of note, jobs for the boys Uncle. People are diverse he might be hair to the USM empire or might be lined up to be our next chairman for all you know.

I said before Usmanov needs to buy Umbro, and a 50 million a year kit deal.

A USM shirt sponsor for 40 million a year tied up with the stadium

That's 90 million a season right there and that doesn't even get the turnover past the £300 million mark sadly.

Right now he's only spending £12 million a year on Finch farm, he is far from balls deep in the club.

Abramovich is what a balls deep owner in a club is since day one when he bought the club in 2004, funded 2 new stands, bought them a training ground, and funded transfers every summer.

Usmanov needs to get the lube now, it's been 5 years now, time to spend like an true oligarch.

He does that and UEFA can us.

A £12 million FF deal + say £25-30 million stadium naming rights is £37-42 million a year propping up the accounts when we wouldn't even have a 1/4 of that through regular sponsers whilst not raising enough suspicions to be investigated.

There is too much "market value" in shirt sponsorships much harder to be pulled up when it comes to stadiums, etc.

Bizarre quote. Zuckerberg must have been 20 when he founded Facebook.

But yeah 26 done nothing of note, jobs for the boys Uncle. People are diverse he might be hair to the USM empire or might be lined up to be our next chairman for all you know.

Yes, Zuckerberg was young when, with no leg up from anybody, he coded an app that changed society. How that has any parallels with a fella who has had a series of jobs handed to him in his family business by his obscenely wealthy uncle is not in the slightest bit clear. He may well be the heir to USM or our next chairman but if he is it's because of the vagina he fell out of not his inherent skillset.

He’s like that piece of hope you hold onto that your bird might return after doing a runner with some fella called Jermaine but deep down you know it ain’t ever happening.

It’s fantasy lads, when you realise that this club is run by Moshiri and you’ve got DBB as chief executive and BB as chairman you might realise nothing is ever going to change until well you all know what

As someone who sits on boards and has both won and lost in the boardroom, the message here to me is simple it means one of two things.

1. If you ran your club better and didn't need to keep coming to me for money then I wouldn't need to place someone on the board to make sure you don't waste my investment. This happens all the time. I have seen banks/venture caps/equity funds all insist on placing someone on the board to protect their investment.

2. I am eventually coming for the whole thing and I want to make sure you don't make a mess of this before I am ready to move in and secure control.
I think that is possibly too simplistic a view in this case.
Football is a different type of business than many others and at Everton the situation is different again. How the money was spent is no secret , bringing a new director on board is no guarantee the club will sign better players.

We are talking about a business which is almost completely owned by one man or unofficially two men.
The board has as much power as he wants it to have or they want it to have.
The board is now made up of people bringing different skills, advisory rather than managerial in many respects.

The Moshiri/Usmanov/Everton relationship is unknown but given their close relationship in the past and at present where they continue to work together in several entities I don't see why this should be different.
What we don't know is what the ownership breakdown will be in the future and in my opinion it will not be in the name of Usmanov but his nephew if ownership is shared in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.