Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Did'nt he say the last time he watched Denzil was 2 years ago.

You on about me?

I watched him when Lozano was there and probably 4 or 5 times since.

What i cant understand is how hes morphed into some kind of superstar because of games against:

Ukraine lol
Austria lol
Macedonia lol

I didnt watch the euros but id be impressed if he put in a couple of decent crosses...perhaps some fabulous through balls...

Hes athletic, strong...wants to win games...

The way some have posted hes some world class right back whose 25 and gone under the radar for one of the top sides in Holland lol

Im not buying that hes suddenly improved so much.

You on about me?

What i cant understand is how hes morphed into some kind of superstar because of games against:

Ukraine lol
Austria lol
Macedonia lol

I didnt watch the euros but id be impressed if he put in a couple of decent crosses...perhaps some fabulous through balls...

The way some have posted hes some world class right back whose 25 and gone under the radar for one of the top sides in Holland lol

He did better than that, he put the ball in the back of the net

You on about me?

Ukraine lol
Austria lol
Macedonia lol

Think of their club equivalents in the Premier League, Zat. For example, I'd have Macedonia down as the Sheffield United of last season. Guess what happened to us v Sheffield United at home last season? We barely beat them away! The more players we sign that turn up against the "lesser" teams, the better.

Last summer's recruitment was fairly decent and should have resulted in a much higher finish than 10th. Letting Walcott go was a big mistake, though. We'd have finished higher than 10th with Walcott imo.

My worry is we will see another summer like the Iwobi one. Lots of hype about signing decent players like Zaha, only for Brands to wait until deadline day and buy a complete donkey like Iwobi. Another summer like that will ruin us.

Status
Not open for further replies.