Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koulibaly is 30 now and wherever he goes you would think that would be his last move, so I imagine he would be looking at going to a club that is in the mix for winning silverware. I know that type of club has to want him in the first place like.

Koulibaly is 30 now and wherever he goes you would think that would be his last move, so I imagine he would be looking at going to a club that is in the mix for winning silverware. I know that type of club has to want him in the first place like.
Or he's looking for one last big payday from some no-mark club with a dopey billionaire owner?

Its hard to guess what players we are looking at until we know what formation Benitez is going to go with going forward.

If Dumfries signs will it be 352 or if its Aarons will it be 433/4231 etc.

Someone mentioned before we played 433 against Accrington so assuming he sticks with that we are looking at a RB, RW & back up GK at the minimum. If Kean stays thats fine if he goes a back up CF is needed. Would also like another CM with pace and power to replace Allan as him and James are just too slow to have together in the midfield 3. Ideally Doucoure, a Gana type behind James with Allan a rotation option would make more sense.

Think if we bring in a CB it will mean Mina is off as Holgate looks happy as a squad player and dont think we'll boot Keane.

Would like to see Mina & Godfrey as a partnership going forward tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.