Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the ones on here who rate Koopmeiners i guess you havent seen him play much.
Plays very much at 1 pace and fysically not strong enough for tke Premier League = Klaassen 2.0. The only big quality he has if a sweet left foot for free kicks, deep balls and penalties. Swerve !!
what you think about the others Antony ect worth us looking at

Who would you compare them to havent see anything from either

Gravenberch is a bit like Yaya Toure but not as quick or strong....also a bit like Vieira with his telescopic legs.

Antony, bag of tricks...quick...brilliant crosser...all action buzzing around. Type of player that you'd pay to watch.

Edit: great left foot.

Last edited:
For the ones on here who rate Koopmeiners i guess you havent seen him play much.
Plays very much at 1 pace and fysically not strong enough for tke Premier League = Klaassen 2.0. The only big quality he has if a sweet left foot for free kicks, deep balls and penalties. Swerve !!
Have to say that while I like the player from what I have seen at AZ, I’m also concerned that he couldn’t cut it athletically in England. Has Klaassen vibes about him (Davy also a smart player who physically couldt cut it here but has done well elsewhere)

Ilaix Moriba demoted to Barca B because he won't sign a new, lower wage deal before his current deal expires next Summer.
Im kidding myself in thinking there's any hope in us signing him, maybe with Benitez' connections, aren't I?
going to germany I think, but definitely well within reach. As per Dest, Lenglet, Ajaujo etc

Status
Not open for further replies.