Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
But we don't know this do we?

If he does a great job there will still be many discrediting him because they don't like him.
That's a fact.
Wait, the OP predicting the future gets a "But we don't know this do we?" from you but you predicting the future is "a fact". You're either a WUM or a moron, I haven't decided which yet but I'm leaning towards WUM.

Wait, the OP predicting the future gets a "But we don't know this do we?" from you but you predicting the future is "a fact". You're either a WUM or a moron, I haven't decided which yet but I'm leaning towards WUM.
tenor.gif

Anyway ......one of the Fancy Bears hacked into Benitez's computer and had a little look around to see if he could pick up some tactical insight or details of potential new signings ......well nothing doing there unsuprisingly.

However he did find out that dear old RB is writing a diary of his time at Everton .

Fascinating , right , well here's a few extracts ......

30 June - well today's the day. After weeks of discussions at Everton they finally agreed. Can't believe it myself. Great work by GB on that fan's forum , they are only 70% against me now. So finished the video interview after GB told me what to say and off for dinner at La Bandera.

3 July - met Marcel for lunch at El Gato Negro . Tapas very good. At the end of the meal I told him to bring in Countinho . He told me that we have to sell Richarlison first. Pooped into Greggs for a couple of sausage rolls on the way home to cheer myself up.

4 July - met up with GB over a meal at Lunya to discuss the next round of my charm offensive on GOT.

5 July - 1st day of pre season training. My god this lot are hopeless. I should have demanded more money , £9m a year insn't nearly enough for me to get my hands dirty with this lot. Gylfi gave me a lovely greeting as I turned up though. I think I'll make him captain. The canteen at FF is good and had a 3 course meal. Went to dinner at La Tasca

5 July - James at training. Haven't seen him for a while but he is almost as good looking as me. Not sure why but he gave me a dirty look. Marcel says we need to sell Mina. Not sure who she is. Slap up meal with Bill tonight , I need to win him over . Going to El Pecado , told Bill I will pay but I will put it on expenses.

6 July - Lovely meal with Bill but wow is he boring. Going on about someone called Hickson all night. I'll look him up and suggest to Marcel that we buy him. Going to try Esto Es Espana tonight - I always get a warm welcome and double portions there. Must meet up with GB to see how it's going on GOT.

If you look at the difference in posts one uses terminology which classes it as an opinion...... The one I replied to states it as fact....

That's why.

Well I think most of us have seen his team's play footy before and he didn't take the job because Everton is in his heart did he?

I'd say we do know.
Are you really bothered that Everton is or isn't in his heart?

Blue Bill bleeds blue by all accounts..... Didn't stop him allowing Phillip Green to use it like his own personal piggy bank did it? Ooh we could have been watching us play from Kirby being managed by Gary Megson

Blue Bill wanted Gary Megson cos he was a blue. Walter Smith told him to go for Moyes.

If you look at the difference in posts one uses terminology which classes it as an opinion...... The one I replied to states it as fact....

That's why.

But we don't know this do we?

If he does a great job there will still be many discrediting him because they don't like him.
That's a fact.
Nope. "..there will still be many discrediting him.." is predicting the future responses of posters making it an opinion not a fact. Thank you for clarifying that you are indeed a moron (you may still be a WUM).

As much as was against the decision I’m definitely at the point now I hope he proves me and others wrong and does amazing at the job. Understand the boring football comments but after watching us since last Christmas I can’t imagine it would be possible to play that boring again.

Anyway ......one of the Fancy Bears hacked into Benitez's computer and had a little look around to see if he could pick up some tactical insight or details of potential new signings ......well nothing doing there unsuprisingly.

However he did find out that dear old RB is writing a diary of his time at Everton .

30 June - well today's the day. After weeks of discussions at Everton they finally agreed. Can't believe it myself. Great work by GB on that fan's forum , they are only 70% against me now. So finished the video interview after GB told me what to say and off for dinner at La Bandera.

3 July - met Marcel for lunch at El Gato Negro . Tapas very good. At the end of the meal I told him to bring in Countinho . He told me that we have to sell Richarlison first. Pooped into Greggs for a couple of sausage rolls on the way home to cheer myself up.

4 July - met up with GB over a meal at Lunya to discuss the next round of my charm offensive on GOT.

5 July - 1st day of pre season training. My god this lot are hopeless. I should have demanded more money , £9m a year insn't nearly enough for me to get my hands dirty with this lot. Gylfi gave me a lovely greeting as I turned up though. I think I'll make him captain. The canteen at FF is good and had a 3 course meal. Went to dinner at La Tasca

5 July - James at training. Haven't seen him for a while but he is almost as good looking as me. Not sure why but he gave me a dirty look. Marcel says we need to sell Mina. Not sure who she is. Slap up meal with Bill tonight , I need to win him over . Going to El Pecado , told Bill I will pay but I will put it on expenses.

6 July - Lovely meal with Bill but wow is he boring. Going on about someone called Hickson all night. I'll look him up and suggest to Marcel that we buy him. Going to try Esto Es Espana tonight - I always get a warm welcome and double portions there. Must meet up with GB to see how it's going on GOT.
y9aIveb.jpg

...and not a single mention of the Fallen Old Lady and the Board of big Boobies.

Brilliant.. Top quality Sir

Status
Not open for further replies.