Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just an observation from watching snippets from the training session, but he looks like he has full control of training/coaching, which never seemed to be the case with the previous manager. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope he gets these players at it next season.

Oh come on. There were loads of training videos at the beginning with Ancelotti in full control of the sessions.

Just an observation from watching snippets from the training session, but he looks like he has full control of training/coaching, which never seemed to be the case with the previous manager. Maybe I'm wrong. I hope he gets these players at it next season.
Just for a tangential point of information, when does 'next' season become 'this' season? After kick off in the first match, or wot? Of zero importance to anyone, but triggered a mild curiosity in me. Possibly I need to get out a lot more.

Just for a tangential point of information, when does 'next' season become 'this' season? After kick off in the first match, or wot? Of zero importance to anyone, but triggered a mild curiosity in me. Possibly I need to get out a lot more.
Once they come back it’s this season right even though we’re in pre-season I’d say it’s this season .

the fact that I’ve answered is probably worse than you asking .

Why Latin for clubs mottos???

Bored at work.....

The Norwegian Kopites are crappy and cold
but quite unaccustomed to fear,
But the crappest of all, at least so I am told,
Was R afa Benitez Ameer.

If you wanted a man to encourage the shoite,
Or harass the foe from the rear,
Or to win a final on pens, when you had no right
It was R afa Benitez Ameer.

There were heroes in plenty and men known to fame
In the army of Carlsberg, the beer,
But none of them worse than a man by the name
of R afa Benitez Ameer..

He could eat his own weight, wait tables by night,
He could play on the small club jeer
In fact quite the cream of the RED Shoite, thats right,
it Was R afa Benitez Ameer.

Then he went to the Barcodes and took them right down,
Despite the black cats being near,
He got them back up and then went Chinatown,
It was R afa Benitez Ameer...

Now he's here at finch Farm at the whim of the Mosh
And we all know - it will end in tears,
And he'll take us straight down and pocket the dosh,
'Coz he's R afa Benitez Ameer..
Its to the tune of Abdul Abullbull Ameer which I recall from the Frank Ifield collection my mom had
actually it would have been better if the last line to each stanza said
"... and R afa Benitez is here!"
afterthought!

He bought him mate. Big profit.

Reina was a great purchase to.
Daniel Agger was sound.

I think Rodgers deserves credit for bringing him through. It's a real stretch to credit Benitez for a 15 year old signing.

Reina was ok, a decent keeper, a bit like Howard here. Agger was overrated IMO, they lost a lot of money on him. They didn't turn a big profit for either.

Status
Not open for further replies.