New Everton Stadium Discussion

Are we to get top grade jobs in the area or just expensive flats?

There's a few different district that will be created on Liverpool waters. They can't simply chuck flats all over the development, they have to have a mix, with office, retails, leisure and culture, greenspace all having ample representation. The whole area will be fantastic.

BMD doesn’t stand in isolation. It is a primer investment to kick off the whole North docks regeneration. and Moshiri will be making their big money from the entire development not just the football ground at one end.

Do we know what other plans they have for the area?

Mosh and Usmanov should buy Peel out at this point and take over Liverpool Waters.

There are definitely shortages throughout the industry , but at the moment there has been little perceptable slowdown in builds . Just alternative solutions and occasional glitches in supply to overcome.
Also the bigger the company / project the less they seem to be affected due to their buying power.
Even if supply lines are stretched at times there is no reason to shelve a project.
Depends on the uplift surely? Steel hikes are steel hikes. I appreciate buying power, but there's only so much room to manoeuvre on a 60% hike. Alternative solutions for structural steelwork are not abundant (if any) and any possible workaround would require revised designs and potentially subsequent planning approval. From what I see, ready-mixed concrete has even been rationed in the past few months. You can't buy what's not available, no matter how much buying power you have.

There's a few different district that will be created on Liverpool waters. They can't simply chuck flats all over the development, they have to have a mix, with office, retails, leisure and culture, greenspace all having ample representation. The whole area will be fantastic.

Is there an accurate plan/render/CGI of whats to happen as the original one for the LW was skyscrapers housing offices?

Is there an accurate plan/render/CGI of whats to happen as the original one for the LW was skyscrapers housing offices?

Video update is here

These images show the overall plan as a CGI from 2018, obviously things have moved on from then. Residential space directly next to the stadium, leading into office and leisure space back in towards town. There's a building there that looks a bit like a donut, that will be a cultural centre. There are other videos I have seen that I may have to root out, which are rendered fly throughs of the development.

1625566042544.png

1625566360121.jpeg

1625566456678.jpeg

What USM need to do is sponsor the stadium, create or buy a sportswear company to make our kit, use one of the other USM companies to sponsor the shirt and another USM company for the sleeve.

Why because a stadium naming rights deal isn't going to elevate our spending at an increase of only 30 million in today's football, it's small change, it's why most elite clubs don't bother with a naming rights deal when you read below.

In the PL the three richest clubs by turnover are RS, United and City and their turnovers at pre covid levels 580-620 million, they average around 260- 320 million on commercial deals, the big chunk of that is kit deals, shirt sponsorship, sleeve and training ground which makes around 180-200 million each then they add on other commercial deals from travel cars watches, clothing, cosmetics, energy drinks, food on top.

We need a naming rights deal of £250 million a year to make a dent, or we increase commercial deals as I listed because a sole naming rights deal at what you quoted doesn't make a dent now to change anything for us in football certainly won't when the stadium is built because those three clubs will be getting sleeve sponsors that dwarf that naming rights deal,as you said prior football prices go up, three years is a long time in football.
Going by the tranfer record you can multiply the Emirates deal by 3 and as has been stated, in theory theres nothing to stop USM going 4,5 or 6 times that if they want...(or more?)

Video update is here

These images show the overall plan as a CGI from 2018, obviously things have moved on from then. Residential space directly next to the stadium, leading into office and leisure space back in towards town. There's a building there that looks a bit like a donut, that will be a cultural centre. There are other videos I have seen that I may have to root out, which are rendered fly throughs of the development.

View attachment 132582

View attachment 132583

View attachment 132584

I am under the strong impression that its all gone over to housing apart from BMD.

Very little green space, no retail, no office space and no supposed concert hall.

Going by the tranfer record you can multiply the Emirates deal by 3 and as has been stated, in theory theres nothing to stop USM going 4,5 or 6 times that if they want...(or more?)
Better if USM bought out Umbro and paid us £100 million a year kit deal.

Then bought out Costa Coffee and got us a sleeve sponsorship for £30 million a year.

Then bought out Ryanair and paid us £150 million a year to sponsor the ground, shirt and Finch Farm.

Because a ground sponsor alone is peanuts in the climate of football these days, our commercial revenues are only £64 million, United, RS and City are in the £260-320 million range, and by the time we move into BMD their commercials revenues with inflation will be almost 300-370 million a year.

So what we really need is USM copying what both state owned plastic clubs City and PSG do is using as many owner linked companies as possible to boost the commercial revenues by 10 fold boosting turnover which in turn boost spending power increasing the chances of winning trophies.