Everton Summer transfers 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
We’ve got a serious lack of forwards and attacking midfielders. With James probably leaving then we only really have Dom and Richarlison who are up to scratch. So we’ll probably need 4 or 5 in those positions unless we sticking with Iwobi, Bernard and Gylfi. Which is depressing.

No idea. Probably someone we've never heard much about as he did with Casameiro at Madrid, Jorginho at Napoli etc.

Nunes will likely be our 1st signing.

I imagine there's going to be a big clear out this summer too.

Benitez didnt sign Casemiro though? He was signed for their Bteam and then brought into the first team by Mourinho...then made a breakthrough under Ancelotti...

Nunes needs alot of coaching and games.

Apparently Brands was in Holland looking at a transfer target. I wonder who that could be.

Gravenberch or Antony hopefully.

Before people start giving us their 11 for the season, we need more than a first team. We need options off the bench to change the game, football is more of a squad game than a team game now. I like the option of having a couple of teenagers on the bench for experience, little cameos if a game is won (when did we last feel comfortable after 80 minutes), but most of the subs must be able to change things, not just replace someone who is injured.

We’ve got a serious lack of forwards and attacking midfielders. With James probably leaving then we only really have Dom and Richarlison who are up to scratch. So we’ll probably need 4 or 5 in those positions unless we sticking with Iwobi, Bernard and Gylfi. Which is depressing.
Yeah it's super depressing having to stick with someone who carried us for the past 4 seasons & won us the most points last season. Lmao.

Why has no one left the club other than those whose contract was expiring?

What are we waiting for? Where is the urgency and determination to fix the squad?
It’s the Everton cycle … manager leaves… née manger takes over… wants to evaluate the squad … don’t sign anyone… Xmas comes… we are identifying targets …. January comes … no value in January window… plans for the summer because it is a “project” manager leaves… start again

Status
Not open for further replies.