Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone needs to get over Rafael and turn the attention to the current squad. I don’t care who is managing the club, you aren’t going to get it from this current group.
This is the biggest issue for me now RB is in. Even if Conte had come here, imagine him on the first day of training looking at this group of misfits and thinking “wtf am I going to do with this shower”?

I think that’s what Moshiri is also hoping. That Benitez will be a bit more of a task master than Ancelotti and get rid of passengers. We’ll see.
He rolled up his sleeves and managed in the championship to get Newcastle up with a point to prove. Not many high caliber x champions league winners are going to do that. Add in the massive point he has to proof here. I should hope he is ruthless with our bunch of misfit loon heart hanger on crap footballers.

Be happy to be wrong and if I am, will.hold my hands up and admit my mistake. But I can't see it.

Everyone just keeps saying I should be happy we have such a top level manager. We'll I'm not, and he isn't anymore.
My initial feeling is agreement; hopefully, he proves us both wrong.

He rolled up his sleeves and managed in the championship to get Newcastle up with a point to prove. Not many high caliber x champions league winners are going to do that. Add in the massive point he has to proof here. I should hope he is ruthless with our bunch of misfit loon heart hanger on crap footballers.
This, this, and this!

This. We have got to back him, totally wee’d on his red legacy with this move. The better we do the more the fume from the other side. Whats not to like!?

he will be ruthless with that squad its deffo part of why he has been brought it!

They won't. He threw his hat in to the ring when both Hodgson and Rodgers were sacked. They weren't interested in him.

He also tried to sign some players from them whilst at Napoli and Newcastle and they turned him down.

I think both parties have moved on.
Sounds like one party has and the other party hasn't.

Absolutely no chance. Everywhere else has quoted around £7m with incentives for performance.

Christ I hope so, we've had our kecks pulled down far to often of wages and fees, hope Moshiri has wished up. Would be a lot happier if his salary was more performance related, surely with his sagging reputation it will be.

Status
Not open for further replies.