2020/21 Marcel Brands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t know why people are getting wound up about Brands’ role in this? He’s never been involved in any manager search for us. Didn’t pick Allardyce, Silva or Carlo so why would his say he massively important to Rafael? He works on recruitment of players not managers for the most part.

Don’t know why people are getting wound up about Brands’ role in this? He’s never been involved in any manager search for us. Didn’t pick Allardyce, Silva or Carlo so why would his say he massively important to Rafael? He works on recruitment of players not managers for the most part.

That’s exactly why people are getting wound up. He should be involved in the manager search and he should be the most important part of it.

That’s exactly why people are getting wound up. He should be involved in the manager search and he should be the most important part of it.
Well I mean it’d be like getting wound up at Dunc for not training the youth teams. It’s something that’s not now or ever been part of his job. It works the same at Chelsea and other clubs. Not every DoF decides the manager.

He‘ll get a nice pay off, let’s face it, even millionaires worry about where their next pair of ripped jeans are coming from

Not a lot of principles to go round in the Everton backroom staff is there?

Unnnnnsy, Duncan, Baines kowtowing to the fat Kopite

Brands absolutely fine with having another coach foisted upon him and being overruled constantly

DBB in camera shot struggling to keep up like a beagle puppy

I assume big Marcel is going to be talking to the press about how thrilled he is about the exciting modern manager "he" has just recruited. I give it two months before Benitez is sniping at him for something or another.
Be a tough one as a fanbase who to pick in that fight

Status
Not open for further replies.