Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
O'Keeffe on Radio Merseyside saying there'll be changes to the coaching staff and in the boardroom in the coming days.

He was not my first choice as I obviously would have preferred Galtier or the much more unlikely Conte.
NES just did fill me with any enthusiasm at all and I simply didn't want Dyche,Howe or Potter.
I'M no sure who else was involved.

The Liverpool connection or his previous comment's don't cost me a thought.
My one reservation is if can make a success of the job but that is a question for every manager. It was asked of Carlo and he had almost universal support on his appointment.
.Benitez still appears to have that drive and anger in him that top managers need and if we draw a game we should have won and he criticises the opposition I won't be unhappy.

As with all Everton managers he has my fu support and I hope he wins us the Premiership this season not just for us but for the benefit of our neighbours .

I do believe that players are facing into a more demanding time and some may find they have no future here, it may not even be ones we expect.
It is clear from the managers comment's he already has opinions on the players already here and co conversations with Brands about the transfer targets.
I would guess first step is to compare both lists and see if they align.

About time this was sorted out. Fine by me, onwards and upwards our beloved Everton. Improvement in my health means I can go again next season. Can't wait.
Good news about your health mate.
As for the Manager, I can’t get excited. If he does well it means we are doing well but even if we win a cup it would be tarnished for me.
I‘m a grown man with kids so I suppose I should be more mature about it but it’s just not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.