New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he wins us a trophy does that change? lol

Far fetched but it’s a possibility I suppose lol

We are all being hypothetical lol

I’d rather look at it from a positive view point as opposed to a doom and gloom end of the world mentality. Pointless getting upset and crying about it.

Anything could happen with the right recruitment over the next coming weeks.
I'll worry about that when a trophy is won like.

And there lies the problem - if Spurs couldn't have attracted a CL calibre manager what chance did we have?

Get behind Benitez and see what he does before demanding him out so we can appoint Tony Pulis.
don't think we tried tbh and who wants to work with Levy

We are we are so lets get behind Rafael till xmas as we al know how this ends. Can keep this thread open as will be used soon

What's the logic behind this? genuinely interested to know. Actually sounds a bit backwards to me..
Being at 100% all the time is not possible and leads to burnout. We need time to recover, both mentally and physically. But that quote suggests he is happy to be at 85% max. Usually you would ramp up to games to try and get as close to 100% as possible, then dip down during the week and slowly build up again.

Edit: here is the chart for managing mental pressure and stress...

image1.png

Benitez must have balls of steel and/or be genuinely tapped to want this job. He'll know the score. Pretty sure he'll give 100% to the job.

Still wish it wasn't him though.
I think this, balls of steel, maybe we need this to stand up to.part time players and Brands

Who's even arsed about the small club comment, The way Moyes set up against big teams was with a small club mentality and he rightfully got pelters from Everton fans about his horrendous record against the big 6 but if Benitez says it, End of the world.
We’re even worse than we was under Moyes, we’re even smaller now.

Not bothered about the comment to be honest, it’s nice when a manager has a hit about him to wind people up.
Exactly the same as Moyes coming out with peoples club.

If he wins us a trophy does that change? lol

Far fetched but it’s a possibility I suppose lol

We are all being hypothetical lol

I’d rather look at it from a positive view point as opposed to a doom and gloom end of the world mentality. Pointless getting upset and crying about it.

Anything could happen with the right recruitment over the next coming weeks.
My big worry is he targets the same one he did with Newcastle

Who's even arsed about the small club comment, The way Moyes set up against big teams was with a small club mentality and he rightfully got pelters from Everton fans about his horrendous record against the big 6 but if Benitez says it, End of the world.

It's not about the comment. It was probably right at the time. But it was insulting nonetheless. Its not the job of the RS manager to call us out. That's all in the past. Or it should be until we've today gone on and appointed him!

Status
Not open for further replies.