New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my concern with this appointment. I’m not sure his tactics are what we as a club need or as a fan base want to see. He’s another defensive first manager.

Unless he’s allowed to drastically improve the team through recruitment over the next few weeks and I mean adding lots of pace and players who want to carry the ball forward then I don’t see much progression.
I see the problem being more the fact that everyone will want players with pace that can carry the ball forward so how are we going to get any decent ones?

Absolutely incredible the abuse Benitez has been getting for his physical fitness when the guy bringing our young players through is Dave Unsworth...

Godd I haven't looked at a picture of Unsworth for a long time. I know its hard, shouldn't comment on people's weight and appearance etc, but if your job is literally elite level sport you have to do better. It's £35 a session for a personal trainer. They could have paid for one for him. Sorry but role models are important.

This is my concern with this appointment. I’m not sure his tactics are what we as a club need or as a fan base want to see. He’s another defensive first manager.

Unless he’s allowed to drastically improve the team through recruitment over the next few weeks and I mean adding lots of pace and players who want to carry the ball forward then I don’t see much progression.

If he is their chosen one he needs to be backed and backed big.

Otherwise what is the point?

Question I have is : Is he he best manager we can get?

If the answer is yes then him being a previous RS manager loses importance. If no. .then what are we doing hiring him in the first place?

Absolutely incredible the abuse Benitez has been getting for his physical fitness when the guy bringing our young players through is Dave Unsworth...

Dream team those four; if the object is to win the annual premier league managerial team tug of war competition.

All 4 into a catapult and fire at the Irish Sea once they have all been contaminated by association with Beneathus.

Status
Not open for further replies.