New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you might be underestimating the impact of the fans protesting in the ground if performances, eg Martinez and Fat Sam, aren’t to the required standard.
Scenes that Carlo avoided for the last dozen games due to Covid.
Maybe so,
But if the fans opinions counted for anything at all Benitez wouldn't get the job in the first place.

The reaction to Benitez dwarfs the reaction to the others...imo.

Before the appointment is made everyone should state their clear and concise opinion about Benitez so we can all be vaulted and held accountable in the future. I'll start. I don't want him, and I don't think he will do any better than mid table (probably 9th)while playing awful football. Lock it in.

Before the appointment is made everyone should state their clear and concise opinion about Benitez so we can all be vaulted and held accountable in the future. I'll start. I don't want him, and I don't think he will do any better than mid table (probably 9th)while playing awful football. Lock it in.
I don't see the reasoning behind it, it's a divisive appointment with little return as far as I can see, it will be like Sam Allardyce with extra nastiness, any manager coming in would struggle to get this squad above 7/8th place

No chance

How have we not finished this yet? Just get on with it!
Moshiri prolonging the torture like in reservoir dogs...

Cupace20210629133749.png

What a load of nonsense...

Youre saying Benitez is the best manager in world football, aside from the ultra top tier level.

Thats laughable.

Or youre saying hes the best manager currently unemployed and unwanted?

Its not mate its reality.

If it wasnt Spurs and Palace would be holding interviews with Kovac, Ten Hag, Gallardo, Anorim etc. but they aint they are sniffing around Viera, Gattuso and Nuno.

Ask yourself why that is.

Against the appointment but I'm creeping into apathy as long as this boring saga continues .

I think I’ve already made my feelings clear. I don’t want him anywhere near the club, this is based on the fact that he is a very defensive minded coach who has made a career out of producing hard to break down hard to watch teams. His Liverpool fc connections and his previous attempts to belittle our club and our fans and finally the fact that he will be coming here on a very large wage on a 3 year contract, which will be extremely difficult for him to fulfill, as soon as he has a bad run, even the fans who are not against him from day 1 will turn on him. It will soon become impossible for the board to allow him to continue.

The board lose, as they will have to pay up the remainder of his contract, the fans lose, as they see their team become even more ridiculous, in fact the only winner is Benitez. He laughs all the way to the bank win or lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.