New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes mate, you know the more this drags on the more I think we might be secretly holding out for someone who’s at the Euros, does anyone else on here think this??
No I don’t, do t no what the hold up is. Maybe it’s not Rafael Benitez at all

I think you might be underestimating the impact of the fans protesting in the ground if performances, eg Martinez and Fat Sam, aren’t to the required standard.
Scenes that Carlo avoided for the last dozen games due to Covid.
Although to be fair, in what way would that be different for any other manager we appoint??

And let some North Face Ninjas win?

Would much rather the bloke sign a 10 year contract and show his arse on camera to the idiots with their bedsheets.

Just imagine if he actually does well here or wins a trophy - our fanbase will be a laughing stock after all this carry on.

It is perhaps a burden we will have to bear.

This gets branded about all over social media like its fact the club have just gone for those made public. Nobody knows who the club put feelers out to try and bring in, literally nobody.

Why would two billionaire owners, having not long appointed a top manager to see him walk away not at least try and bring in another top manager to replace him?

We think it’s easy as just throwing money at someone to bring them here but it doesn’t always work like that. I honestly don’t know why any other top coach would want to come to this club currently we are a shambles and it’s a huge job to take on with a lot of pressure.
One of my big worries if they think that Benitez is still a top level manager.

There isn't really a lot of top level managers around actually. Look at who is charge of Barcelona for example and Madrid going back to Ancelotti. I suppose to have the next group of top level managers they need to be given a chance first but nobody is really willing to take that risk.

One of my big worries if they think that Benitez is still a top level manager.

There isn't really a lot of top level managers around actually. Look at who is charge of Barcelona for example and Madrid going back to Ancelotti. I suppose to have the next group of top level managers they need to be given a chance first but nobody is really willing to take that risk.

Not even sure that’s why they are bringing him in. I think they are just doing down the experienced route again and believe he’s the ‘best’ of a not particularly great bunch available.

Be interesting to see who Tottenham end up appointing after all of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.