New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts are that if its not Benitez then the club would have said something by now to ensure no more incidents happened. As they've been quiet i would think it's nailed on that he's either still in the running for it and he has an 18th interview coming up or he's got it and they're waiting for an opportune time to announce.
A Houghty exclusive.

My thoughts are that if its not Benitez then the club would have said something by now to ensure no more incidents happened. As they've been quiet i would think it's nailed on that he's either still in the running for it and he has an 18th interview coming up or he's got it and they're waiting for an opportune time to announce.

You just never know with this club. They were quick to shoot down the reports of Ancelotti signing a deal a week or so before he signed so I don’t even think a similar statement of sorts would confirm anything. We are a proper strange club.

I was thinking this actually. They do need to address it, and they are in an awkward position if the subject of the threats isn't yet confirmed as the clubs manager.

They need to get the formal announcement out of the way first however they choose to do so.

I do think it's then incumbent on them to address recent events in some way and in strong terms and then leave things at that.

I'm not sure they will though.

Maybe the subject of the threats (Benitez, of course) isn't going to be confirmed our manager and that's why they've not addressed it? Or at the very least he's not the only candidate we're still talking to? Yes, I'm holding onto hope here but imagine the folly if the club addressed protests about a manager they've not even employed? It would never happen, would it? lol

His quarantine period from the trip to meet Usmanov in Sardinia is now complete. The PR wheels will be going into motion anytime from now.

Unless there is a bedsheet related issue.

Getting Guy Richie in to do the reveal video. 40 minutes in total. Links in with Roscoes gangster gee and the lads robbing carlos House.

Status
Not open for further replies.