New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine that, no announcement at all and then on the first game of the season he is just sat there.
Honestly, it'll be whipping the fans into more of a fume frenzy...

The worst thing they can do is drag this on any further, if it is Benitez.

If its not Benitez, I have no idea what's happening and it could literally be dragged on till the end of the summer

I’d imagine there’s loads of romance in his announcement to placate the unrest.

bill might even craft it for maximum cheese

i’m happy to give kenwright plenty of stick, let’s face it he deserves it and more but this appointment isn’t down to him . If you want to criticise it then it’s the owners that get it not our over dramatic chairman

I am going for either just before the England match or during. Today is the day though i think whatever time it comes.

If they don't announce it soon they'll at least need to address the fan unrest - especially after yesterday and the negative press it received.
I was thinking this actually. They do need to address it, and they are in an awkward position if the subject of the threats isn't yet confirmed as the clubs manager.

They need to get the formal announcement out of the way first however they choose to do so.

I do think it's then incumbent on them to address recent events in some way and in strong terms and then leave things at that.

I'm not sure they will though.

My thoughts are that if its not Benitez then the club would have said something by now to ensure no more incidents happened. As they've been quiet i would think it's nailed on that he's either still in the running for it and he has an 18th interview coming up or he's got it and they're waiting for an opportune time to announce.

Status
Not open for further replies.