New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And let some North Face Ninjas win?

Would much rather the bloke sign a 10 year contract and show his arse on camera to the idiots with their bedsheets.

Just imagine if he actually does well here or wins a trophy - our fanbase will be a laughing stock after all this carry on.
So people don’t like him so you want him ? For the life of me I can’t understand this , I get that some people want him that’s fine but because somebody doesn’t you do , that’s just odd

Well firstly there's context to the post above, i'm replying to the poster saying 'there's only 2 ways this can go - massive success or abject failure' by saying that really, the most likely scenario is probably neither of those. It's likely to be a period of average performances and results, and may end up being an embarrassing failure in spite of that, if the fans attitude doesn't soften and the board belatedly decide that having such a negative atmosphere around the club isn't helpful.

Secondly - and in the nicest possible way - it's just a pointless question. I really have no idea. I don't have an encyclopedic knowledge of football managers across the world, and whoever I say you're going to say 'wouldn't come', 'is rubbish', 'too much of a risk' etc anyway. I'm fairly confident that there is a manager out there who could do a job at the same level as Benitez and wouldn't cause utter mayhem amongst the fanbase though, which is all that really matters.

Weren’t me having a pop.

Was just genuinely asking. I personally think he’ll give him a budget. He spent all his time at Newcastle bemoaning his lack of budget, just don’t see him agreeing to come here unless he gets given that assurance.
But I’m firmly in the no Benitez camp, and agree there has to be someone better… there are numerous unemployed managers who’d be just that.

Just don’t think we have the lure to take a good manager out of a job, which is quite sad.

I think they’ll announce it during England vs Germany thinking it’ll be a good distraction when in reality all it means is the commentary team will talk about it as it’s ‘breaking news’ and the whole country will know all about it instead.

People were saying the same thing about annoucing it during the england v Czech Republic game and it didn't happen

"No means No Mosh"

The arrogance of some of our *supporters* astounds me when the bloke is literally building us a top class stadium.

I hope Benitez comes in and we do indeed lose these fans tbh.

yeah let’s keep this splitting of fans going , boss isn’t it . This is what the club needs , exactly what this appointment epitomises, you can see why any owner would embrace it

Just get on with announcing it, this silence makes it worse.
agree with this 100%.

I'm not in favor of appointing him, but if that is what they are going to do then get on with it. This dilly dallying isn't helping anyone and makes us look unattractive to potential transfer targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.