New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well done the lads who put that banner outside his house.

Whoever is quick to condemn them are hypocrites, you will never curry favour with the kopites, no matter what you concede, no matter what you pretend is 'crossing a line'.

Have some respect and back your own, there are plenty of lads in Walton who love everton, there are lads who love this club and would go to prison for it.

I bet any money if the boys who did that banner had any input in the club, Iwobi wouldn't be here and we wouldn't of gone nearly 30 years without a cup.

The anger should be put against the board. If you want to pretend you are a superfan by arguing with other blues, that toxic mix could take us down eventually.

It's easy to moan on the internet.

There was no threats, my take was if any threats where made, protest outside his house was threatened at worse.

If there was genuine threats there is legislation and provisions in place to mark it out as criminality.

This is a football matter, protesting is part of football.

Just because you personally or anyone else want's to condemn working class fans who can't pontificate and who are rough around the edges. Doesn't mean I will.
How you know they are working class?

I regret calling him a slob. The rest of it stands up though.

I seem to remember Mourinho making worse comments about him and most people found it funny.

I'm not sure wanting people to look smart when Everton manager is fat shaming, but everyone is entitled to their opinion I suppose.
It's fat shaming, how he looks isn't the issue it's what he represents as a manager and his tactics.

been tomorrow for about two weeks

Obviously nobody is advocating to go to prison for the club, point is we have fans who are proactive and doing the right thing by putting out these banners.
They might be rough around the edges but that is their way of expressing things.

Bourgeoisie snobs pretending that they will 'applogise' on behalf of 'other blues' is the real joke.
Bourgeoisie snobs lol lol lol FFFF Off lad.

There was no threats, my take was if any threats where made, protest outside his house was threatened at worse.

If there was genuine threats there is legislation and provisions in place to mark it out as criminality.

This is a football matter, protesting is part of football.

Just because you personally or anyone else want's to condemn working class fans who can't pontificate and who are rough around the edges. Doesn't mean I will.

There was a threat like...

Probably none with no actual intention but you cant just dismiss it completely.

I'm fine with the Goodison ones ( as long as they are not overly graphic and laid out nicely...) aiming one it his personal life is out of order though and shouldn't be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.