New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Loads" don't "want him here because of a banner."

"Loads" just think the banner is absolutely reprehensible.

I don't want him as our manager - I do however think that:

1) the person who did that should be locked up
2) anyone defending it, hedging their comments about it, supporting it or obfuscating by saying "maybe it was kopites" have some serious issues.
100% this. You can dislike Rafael Benitez whilst still thinking a banner threatening him outside the house his wife and children live is wrong.
It's not passionate! It's absolutely embarrassing

Inappropriate Behaviour
To be honest...
I'm utterly embarrassed at times on away days.

Gang of idiots follow us at times.

I remember away at Wolves one guy squared up to me in my face, in front of my 12 year old, because I asked this guy politely to move out of my sons seat so he can sit down.

Idiots to a tee.

Maybe it's you who is the idiot, also you got bullied in front of your son, what sort of a man are you?

To be honest...
I'm utterly embarrassed at times on away days.

Gang of idiots follow us at times.

I remember away at Wolves one guy squared up to me in my face, in front of my 12 year old, because I asked this guy politely to move out of my sons seat so he can sit down.

Idiots to a tee.
Some people think we have great away support because we sell out, the numbers are good yes, but not so much some of knobs getting the tickets.

Hahahaha.

Sorry... 'respect' for Evertonians whom would go to prison for the club?? lol

GTF. Sincerely hoping this is a joke...

Obviously nobody is advocating to go to prison for the club, point is we have fans who are proactive and doing the right thing by putting out these banners.
They might be rough around the edges but that is their way of expressing things.

Bourgeoisie snobs pretending that they will 'applogise' on behalf of 'other blues' is the real joke.

Genuine question - were you around pre-90s? We had a dreadful reputation for pockets of racism in the fanbase. I was vastly more embarrassed to hear people abuse Taribo West, Ian Wright and others than read this sign.

It's the weird hyperbole that is fueling the hysteria. It's been worse - much, much worse.

Ah we've moved onto the "if you're against death threats, you must be ok with racism" stage of the proceedings.

Status
Not open for further replies.