New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got to be honest , I'm very interested to see if they are going to low key or give it the big WWE entrance with flashing lights and flashy signings flanking him.
Grovelling applogie or FU I'm here now get used to it ?
This place is going to be more entertaining than any football this dinosaur can whip up .
I'm guessing low key, they're surely not so lacking in self-awareness to make a dog and pony show out of this abomination.

It's a big deal. The club would do well to exploit the opportunity and not hide the appointment away out of some fear of angering Evertonians.

They know how we feel. They know they have to step lightly and that Benitez is on probation; but let's try and make the best of this and get this club onto a competitive footing - which I think Benitez can do with a clutch of half decent players plus his own signings.

Have to agree.

Basically there's a comfort in that we ain't going to be in a relegation scrap and be at least midtable.

Will be interesting what he wants to do though. And no doubt if he's not spouting challenging for the champions league, the fume will commence.

GOT will be rocking on the day he's presented.

I'd prefer the club went all out with the bells and whistles.

Now the deed is done, the message should be "Shankly died a blue, so will Rafael too".

It even rhymes. :coffee:
Shankly started all the cult rs entitlement process, which has lasted until today.
He "died a Blue"?

Ok mate

The club have actually managed this well.

A sort of pre-announcement, announcement today so everyone clear on what is happening on Tuesday or even Monday.

Things seem to have settled down today a good deal.

Whatever people's views, an element of certainty tends to calm things down a bit.

Now that this is a done deal, I must say I'm very interested in how the press conference is handled, who he'll bring with him coach-wise, what players he'll favour who are already here and who he'll bring in.

Call me a Quisling if you want, but I doubt I'm the only one who's intrigued by it all.
Interested as well

Reckon he may overcompensate given the relationship. Gona be very interesting.

I'm sure they going to prep their asses off on all possible questions.

Also just generally intrigued to see how he does, alot of PL fans are somewhat confused by our reaction to getting him.

Must mean something right? Can we take a step back and truly consider his potential success objectively

A sort of pre-announcement, announcement today so everyone clear on what is happening on Tuesday or even Monday.

Whatever people's views, an element of certainty tends to calm things down a bit.
Yeah they’ve dragged this out and let most of us get to stage 5 before they formally announce anything.

Feel really sorry for people like @matty1878 who are still in the denial stage though. It’s gonna hit like a ton of bricks when it’s announced.

This is spot on, we are getting it out of our systems now, so when they announce it all the huffing and puffing will have been done allready, give it a few weeks and it will be the nomral standard support we have

I know mate , I believe it was just the same before the Titanic sunk

Status
Not open for further replies.