New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A truly dark day in the history of Everton Football Club.

The board should be utterly ashamed of themselves if as we expect, it's Moshiri who's forced this decision through.

And of those four members of the board, if any of them were not in agreement with this inane decision to appoint Benitez, then they should do the honourable thing and resign their positions and that especially goes for the Chairman.

They are supposed to be the custodians of this club, there to do the very best they can on behalf of the only people to whom the club means everything - the supporters.

Speaking purely personally, I cannot believe that other than Moshiri any of the four board members honestly and truly thinks appointing Benitez is the very best that could have been done.

It's incomprehensible to me that they think either collectively or individually that it will not split the fan base, and at a time when the fan base really needs to be 100% (or as near to that nirvana as we can be) behind a new coach/manager.

William Ralph Dean, John Moores, Harry Catterick, Brian Labone, Alex Young, Bally, Howard Kendall, Gordon West and so, so many other Everton greats sadly no longer with us will be spinning in their graves at what has become of the club they enriched with their actions, glories and successes.
The saddest part of all is we hugged and high fived each other when Moshiri launched his coup, promising us things will not be the same again. How right he was our voices are ignored our opinions dismissed - its his trainset now. I wonder what colour we'll be playing in at bmd. I miss when we were crap and skint but at least we were WE it was still our club. Maybe wide reds appointment is to get kenwright (even with all his faults) to step down so mosh is surrounded with his yes men. Long illustrious history of our club the Peoples Club(corny i know) but it was - it was our club, our parents club, our grandparents club - the peoples club - now to be forever tarnished by this idiotic, abhorrent appointment and instead of unilateral opposition to the appointment we get younger fans, future custodians of our club cheerleading for wide red calling him by his best friend nickname and saying theyd take him and ch. League or him and a cup as if they go hand in hand with this washed up efc hating lfc manager. . Despair and indeed dark days ahead.

The saddest part of all is we hugged and high fived each other when Moshiri launched his coup, promising us things will not be the same again. How right he was our voices are ignored our opinions dismissed - its his trainset now. I wonder what colour we'll be playing in at bmd. I miss when we were crap and skint but at least we were WE it was still our club. Maybe wide reds appointment is to get kenwright (even with all his faults) to step down so mosh is surrounded with his yes men. Long illustrious history of our club the Peoples Club(corny i know) but it was - it was our club, our parents club, our grandparents club - the peoples club - now to be forever tarnished by this idiotic, abhorrent appointment and instead of unilateral opposition to the appointment we get younger fans, future custodians of our club cheerleading for wide red calling him by his best friend nickname and saying theyd take him and ch. League or him and a cup as if they go hand in hand with this washed up efc hating lfc manager. . Despair and indeed dark days ahead.

my goodness. Do you want your superblue award now or later.

If it makes you all feel any better, try to imagine how Everton supporters would have felt if Harry Catterick, Howard Kendall or
other ex Everton managers had later been appointed to manage Liverpool. Would we have been laughing and happy about it?

There's no need to feel embarrassed about it because their supporters won't be happy about Benitez coming here.

All have the right to feel gutted about benitez appointment. Want to make this clear even tho the board benitez wont see this but we will not be happy what he did at newcastle. The fans aim is not just to sit mid table and just be safe we eant a trophy and europe. Ill still back the team if he is here wont boo him or shout abuse at him on the touchline but it is his job to show what he has got. I dont expect massive improvements straight away but i want to see him set up the team to play some type of attacking play. This is a massive statement by the board taking him on

If it makes you all feel any better, try to imagine how Everton supporters would have felt if Harry Catterick, Howard Kendall or
other ex Everton managers had later been appointed to manage Liverpool. Would we have been laughing and happy about it?

There's no need to feel embarrassed about it because their supporters won't be happy about Benitez coming here.
He is showing here that his feelings for them lot probably aren't as strong as they thought... and yes, a lot of them will be irate.

This is true, they are far more disapointed then we are

stinks of Usmanov this, and if the waffle merchants in the media are to be believed he was the one who gave Mosh the confidence to get this through. We might win things with Usmanov but it leaves a sour taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.