New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bed sheets is one thing but don't start spraying the ground, also though, I don't condone graffiting the stadium but what did the club expect to happen when you link yourself to someone so divisive

I hate some of our fanbase. Rat behaviour that. Our own stadium? I saw an arl fella grip a lad who was having a piss against the back of the Bullens years back. He had an Everton scarf on as well. Bladdered like but still....

I hate some of our fanbase. Rat behaviour that. Our own stadium? I saw an arl fella grip a lad who was having a piss against the back of the Bullens years back. He had an Everton scarf on as well. Bladdered like but still....

Not at all mate. Board don't seem to be listening that fan sentiment is clear, we don't want Rafael anywhere near our club. It's a few words on sprayed onto a wall, not like people haven't been posting similar feelings online about it.

Bed sheets is one thing but don't start spraying the ground, also though, I don't condone graffiting the stadium but what did the club expect to happen when you link yourself to someone so divisive

That's just stupid, no need at all.

Should stick to bed sheets. Anyone putting graffiti on our own ground is beyond daft.

And this is....easy to do?

We went for a young manager that was touted to be a Poch in Silva, it didn't work out or at least given the stay of execution.

You've got Howe and Potter who no one really wants. The Galtier's don't want it. So if you're the chairman spending millions what do you do? Take a punt or look at something with a track record. That's what they're doing and I don't blame them for it.

At least Carlo was a winner and a name who could change the culture, get rid of the deadwood and replace them with talent.

Ideal world would be that idealistic young manager who we give 3 years to build something. But you and I know...that won't happen be it finding that person, giving them the investment, and keeping them in charge when it gets choppy.
You are correct, it isn't easy. The easy thing to do is to play it safe and keep appointing dinosaurs like Allardcyce, Ancelotti and Benitez. Safe mid-table mediocrity. Turgid percentage football based on we keep what we have and HOPE to sneak a goal.

Ancelotti didn't get rid of the deadwood. He continued playing the older experienced players who have let us down and brought in the next lot of deadwood, the likes of James, Allan and Doucoure. We need to be signing far fewer players who treat Everton as a pay day and more hungry young talents like Godfrey.

That sums Everton up, a club that goes for old experienced managers and old experienced players.

We need to break the cycle. Benitez isn't the answer, he is just another past his best safety first manager who fills his team with safe, experienced journeymen.

If Everton are worried about the cry arsing online the worst possible time to release a done deal is Friday night. Best time probably Monday morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.