New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do wonder, what Usmanov has said to Benitez, and what Benitez has said to Usmanov. We know Ancelotti was making clear he wanted to compete for honours. I'd guess that of the names suggested only Benitez has said the same.
He's conned them then. The players in this squad are completely incapable of that.

They did and he ignored it and got on with the job, winning them the Europa.
There will be some fans who will do all they can to help Everton get beat when we play, he wont care but I fear the players will.
Only positive is we have reduced gates

Hahahaha Chelsea fans hated him

Of course there's a degree of inter relation, how could it be otherwise? My point is that the problems are structural, who is appointed as manager is immaterial now, we need to understand how the club is run in order to have any chance of identifying with the club, at the moment the picture is opaque.

I know you're MO and I'm not trying to get into a 'tit for tat', but your continued cry of 'when' we fail and warnings of 'explosions' and 'ruptures' indicates your lack of objective analysis. I have no doubt we will fail at some point, all teams do, the issue is what failure looks like and the causes behind it, something I no longer have a grasp on at EFC.
I dont predict explosions. This will create the conditions for one though.

We need a clearout for sure. The dead wood need shifting out. But if this is the owners way of dping that he is dead wrong.

Why would Rafael hire Carroll who he's never managed. Shelvey who he benched and who complained that Rafael actually made him work for the first time in training.

Rafael very rarely signs ex players.
hope you noticed my smiley at the end. It is more the level of players he signed at Newcastle so yes hopefully with Brands he brings in better players than that. But for sure i expect Spurs to go for some players with Nuno whom we would have liked

Apparently according to TalkSport the staff at FF have been told he's coming to Everton and that a couple of the coaches are being retained - one of them Ferguson.

FFS, this fraud will be with us forever.
That annoys me more than Rafael becoming manager, I've said numerous times that all former players need to be punted and replaced with better coaches who have ambition, I want coaches at Everton who won't be happy to stay around long term as a coach, I want to see coaches who will want to do such a good job that they'll be approached by other clubs to become manager and they'll leave Everton, I don't the feeling that Ferguson or Unsworth are too bothered about becoming managers a a lower league club Look at Stubbs former player yes but as a defensive coach he did a damn good job and became a manager at Rotherham (I think) after he left out defensive went pair shaped.

There will be some fans who will do all they can to help Everton get beat when we play, he wont care but I fear the players will.
He didn't ignore it, he had a go at them in press conferences.

Chelsea have world class players

Status
Not open for further replies.