New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At the time of the small team jibe I was fuming too. But I'm over it. Clearly it's rattled some people like Ferguson rattling Keegan, or even Mojo signing for Rangers. If it was the other way round you'd be loving it and you know it.
What a weird thing to say. Of course I would love it if our biggest rivals humiliated themselves by employing an over the hill dinosaur of a manager who belittled and denigrated them. It's weird that you think that because I think that we should sign him up because of that.

That annoys me more than Rafael becoming manager, I've said numerous times that all former players need to be punted and replaced with better coaches who have ambition, I want coaches at Everton who won't be happy to stay around long term as a coach, I want to see coaches who will want to do such a good job that they'll be approached by other clubs to become manager and they'll leave Everton, I don't the feeling that Ferguson or Unsworth are too bothered about becoming managers a a lower league club Look at Stubbs former player yes but as a defensive coach he did a damn good job and became a manager at Rotherham (I think) after he left out defensive went pair shaped.
Coaching and managing are two totally different things. Not every coach will want to be a manager, in the same way that not every barman wants to be a publican. It's a weird thing to have a go at people for.

If you have to die, then die fighting for what you believe, not cowering on your knees, begging for help from your enemy. The 'new' Everton will be supported by cowards.

At the time of the small team jibe I was fuming too. But I'm over it. Clearly it's rattled some people like Ferguson rattling Keegan, or even Mojo signing for Rangers. If it was the other way round you'd be loving it and you know it.
He was right as well. Hard to stay annoyed at a comment that time proves correct. Merely considering him proves his point never mind his actual appointment

Apparently according to TalkSport the staff at FF have been told he's coming to Everton and that a couple of the coaches are being retained - one of them Ferguson.

FFS, this fraud will be with us forever.

This goes along with the rumor that he's being announced tomorrow

He was right as well. Hard to stay annoyed at a comment that time proves correct. Merely considering him proves his point never mind his actual appointment
What gets me more is people focus on that comment, instead of being upset our cowardly manager didn't send his team out with the intent to batter their biggest rivals off the park and win.

Status
Not open for further replies.