New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone else wondering if we are holding on for someone currently managing at the Euros?

Might even be a done deal, but no announcement so as not to disruption the apple cart for the team in question.

Please? Anything but Rafael.
This is what im hoping for.Thing is by waiting till the end of the euros this farce of finding a manager will drive few fellow blues to the point that their heads will fall off. Failing that their better halfs knock it clean off as theyre fed up with it.

Astounding how people see Rich=footballing brains and success. The glazers have ran United horribly and Mike Ashley speaks for himself. Stop equating money with footballing intelligence. And that's ignoring all of the reports in the media that this was his idea in the first place
The glazier take millions out while keeping Utd competitive.

Got it, so the terms 'big club' and 'small club' are constructs of the press and we shouldn't put too much weight in that.

Sure. And I think we will find that most people are not putting too much weight in it.

People don't like him because he is a RS legend and a past it manager. The small club jibe is just one small part of a much bigger picture.

For me its not a massive deal at all, however quite literally every other single football manager on earth has not made any jibe about our clubs size. We could employ one of them instead. Novel concept I know.

Sure. And I think we will find that most people are not putting too much weight in it.

People don't like him because he is a RS legend and a past it manager. The small club jibe is just one small part of a much bigger picture.

For me its not a massive deal at all, however quite literally every other single football manager on earth has not made any jibe about our clubs size. We could employ one of them instead. Novel concept I know.
The only weight concerned in this scenario is the type of weight around the jowels and waistline of the fsw a mouthy disrespectful gob#!@# we dont want

Status
Not open for further replies.