New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe just maybe these highly successful businessmen conducting the 4/5 interviews with each candidate have listened to each of their plans for the team based on their analysis and think that Rafael has a better evaluation and plan going forward?

they may have spoken to nuno, galtier and the Swiss bloke who’s won nothing and decided they don’t have a clear plan to address weaknesses?

Yes because this board and this regime have got a brilliant track record in terms of footballing decisions and on field success?

This talk of stability we got 59 points we don't need stability we need to kick on
My fear is that some of the squad, like Richarlison and James obviously, were staying on because of Ancelotti. Bring in a lesser light and god knows what the squad could look like by August. With clever recruitment we could probably improve the team but with this lot in charge? lol

Judging by the recruitment process it feels like brands is a DoF in name only or at least in the context of the first team
Yeah and I think this is part of the problem, I was hoping Ancelotti going would be the making of him in his role. It feels totally against that though and he doesn't fill the role which I think 90% of the fans thought he would.

Well if it Rafael I reckon him in a blue pinny delivering some traditional Iranian food to Moshiri would be a good start, or out with EITC feeding the homeless in his waiters outfit.

Benitez stealing food from the clubs foodbank would hit the mark. Maybe get some kids to cry as he does so. Maybe replace our name with NEW Everton.

I'm not being horrible, but serious business people don't get too worried about sentiment. If they feel it's the right decision, they will make the call. If it is the right appointment, and Benitez adds 10 point to the bottom line so we are in the CL next year, nobody is going to be against him. That's the calculation they are making.

A football club is not a normal business though. The fans (or customers) are also stakeholders.

If you don't like Asda you can shop in Tesco. It's not really the same with football as you are kind of stuck with your team so all you can do is get angry about it or accept it.

until i see him with the scalf above his head saying i was always a blue

it’s cow pat

Really hoping you're right mate - the longer it goes on the more my hopes go up ever so slightly.

I'm not all that arsed about him being ex red or the comments - for me, how can he be the best candidate in world football to take this club forward?

Maybe he was that man 10 years ago - he's done nothing to suggest that he is with his recent managerial posts and finishing positions in some turd leagues.

Yeah and I think this is part of the problem, I was hoping Ancelotti going would be the making of him in his role. It feels totally against that though and he doesn't fill the role which I think 90% of the fans thought he would.
I think his remit must be somewhat different to what we think. If he was being thwarted at every turn why sign a new contract? I suspect he’s there to advise Moshiri on certain footballing matters but ultimately the final say rests with the owner.

I think his remit must be somewhat different to what we think. If he was being thwarted at every turn why sign a new contract? I suspect he’s there to advise Moshiri on certain footballing matters but ultimately the final say rests with the owner.
Because he likes where he lives.

That seems to be all you need these days to get a job here.

Really hoping you're right mate - the longer it goes on the more my hopes go up ever so slightly.

I'm not all that arsed about him being ex red or the comments - for me, how can he be the best candidate in world football to take this club forward?

Maybe he was that man 10 years ago - he's done nothing to suggest that he is with his recent managerial posts and finishing positions in some turd leagues.
The longer it goes on with no other names being mentioned the more my heart sinks.

When Ancelotti came there was a lot of chatter in the Italian media about it, which was dismissed by U.K. journos, but there has been nothing about any other candidates for a while other than a passing mention of possible interest in Favre.

After recently relegated Moyes just finished above King Kong Carlo im done predicting what a manager will or will not do unless its a proven dosser like Howe/Martinez.

Got to give the bloke a clean slate and judge him on what he does at Everton - that was the problem with Ancelotti he was bullet proof in the eyes of some because of what he had done with other clubs not what was in front of our very own eyes happening here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.