New Everton Manager

Next ex-Everton manager

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Announcement maybe tomorrow with a lengthy media campaign to follow in order to sell Benitez to wavering fans. That would be my guess.
I think the same Dave. Announced tomorrow and given the weekend to boil over and die down. All his Kopite media buddies will be on the airwaves telling Evertonians that they are lucky to have him, and what more could they really expect.

I think the same Dave. Announced tomorrow and given the weekend to boil over and die down. All his Kopite media buddies will be on the airwaves telling Evertonians that they are lucky to have him, and what more could they really expect.
Wooo more head patting, exactly what we want.

"Sit down and shut up Everton, you'll get what you're given and you'll like it".

Absolutely hate the narrative around our club.

need to weed the kopites out
Can people not have different opinions without being Liverpool supporters ? Benitez would not be my choice but he may be the choice of some.

There are a few regular posters on here over the years that I would suggest support clubs other than Everton but I haven't seen a campaign to purge the site of them.

Possibly you could let us all know what an acceptable attitude would be for members going forward ?

As it happens it seems to me that Liverpool supporters are as unhappy about this as we are as they feel it will ruin his legacy at their club and there is always the lurking dread that he may be a success at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.