Farhad Moshiri

7+ Years On... Your Verdict On Farhad Moshiri

• Pleased

Votes: 105 7.7%
  • Disappointed

Votes: 1,250 92.3%

• Total voters
It's a ballsy move if he goes for it and if it promotes a change in attitude so we are a bit more like the other club in terms of not rolling over and being tickled then it would have been worth it. We had 3 years of Martinez, 11 of Moyes, 3 years of Koeman+Sliva. I can handle a couple of years of Benitez if it comes to it. Before we got to this point I would have been upset if Potter had got the job, now I'm thinking it may be the better choice, but it isn't my money we would be taking a chance with.

On a personal note I'm happy to pick up one of these season tickets that are being returned left, right and centre. We support the club, not the owner or manager.

It's a ballsy move if he goes for it and if it promotes a change in attitude so we are a bit more like the other club in terms of not rolling over and being tickled then it would have been worth it. We had 3 years of Martinez, 11 of Moyes, 3 years of Koeman+Sliva. I can handle a couple of years of Benitez if it comes to it. Before we got to this point I would have been upset if Potter had got the job, now I'm thinking it may be the better choice, but it isn't my money we would be taking a chance with.

On a personal note I'm happy to pick up one of these season tickets that are being returned left, right and centre. We support the club, not the owner or manager.

Well said, plus we have quite a large waiting list for season tickets now, empty threats in my view.

Well said, plus we have quite a large waiting list for season tickets now, empty threats in my view.

Not an empty threat on my part mate - I won't be going if he's appointed

I fully intend to keep my season tickets as I'll go back the moment he's gone, but unless he can do something to change my mind (that wouldn't involve results, it would need to be something to make me detest him much less than I do currently), my seats will remain empty while he's here

I know and fully accept that this is borderline pathetic on my part, but I truly loathe the man. I didn't for a single moment ever envisage I'd do something like this as it never once crossed my mind that Everton would ever even remotely consider going down this path, but Benitez and Gerrard are where I draw the line. I can't think of any other vaguely realistic possibilities in the world who would illicit the same response from me.

Not an empty threat on my part mate - I won't be going if he's appointed

I fully intend to keep my season tickets as I'll go back the moment he's gone, but unless he can do something to change my mind (that wouldn't involve results, it would need to be something to make me detest him much less than I do currently), my seats will remain empty while he's here

I know and fully accept that this is borderline pathetic on my part, but I truly loathe the man. I didn't for a single moment ever envisage I'd do something like this as it never once crossed my mind that Everton would ever even remotely consider going down this path, but Benitez and Gerrard are where I draw the line. I can't think of any other vaguely realistic possibilities in the world who would illicit the same response from me.

Sad state of events pal, but don't jump down my throat, haha, because I don't want him either. What would you do if he ended our ridiculously long wait for a new trophy ? And I know it's highly unlikely, but what if...

I find it amazing people are still defending him.

"The money he's put in and the stadium"

SIX years in and most of the money he's had to put in is to correct his own mistakes, wasted the majority of it on rubbish, he makes humiliating managerial appointments, he makes us generally a laughing stock with his good evening Jim stuff and who an forget him claiming the likes of Bolasie could be part of our own "fab four".

Six years down the line we are in a worse position in every part of the club imaginable, the team is woeful, we are about to appoint a rat as the manager and the "new stadium" is still drawings and an online fly through.

He's been an unmitigated disaster for the club.

Anyway even Im bored of moaning about the Iranian clown. Going to try and ignore him for a bit.

Someone wake me up for the party if he gets ran out if town. Ta.

My support isn't completely unconditional. Following Everton costs me an awful lot of money and takes up a huge amount of my time, if I no longer feel the compulsion to do that because of the direction the club is taking then I'll stop, and if that makes you think you're a bigger blue than me then so be it.

My support isn't completely unconditional. Following Everton costs me an awful lot of money and takes up a huge amount of my time, if I no longer feel the compulsion to do that because of the direction the club is taking then I'll stop, and if that makes you think you're a bigger blue than me then so be it.

Not saying anyone is a bigger blue than anyone else, everyone has their own reasons for going or not going. If the cost outweighs the benefits or the money could be spent better then of course people have to do what's best for them and their families.

Supporting Everton is like a marriage though, sometimes there are going to be rough patches and things seem like they are going wrong but it can soon swing back the other way.

Not saying anyone is a bigger blue than anyone else, everyone has their own reasons for going or not going. If the cost outweighs the benefits or the money could be spent better then of course people have to do what's best for them and their families.

Supporting Everton is like a marriage though, sometimes there are going to be rough patches and things seem like they are going wrong but it can soon swing back the other way.

It's been a pretty crap marriage for the last 26 years let's be honest.